Vulgar Country Shapes

Lu Xun

I'm not sure if this discussion has begun, but it's possible to put in vulgar country shapes on your map.

See:

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=65927

Ruler Name: TheShadow

Nature of Violation: Look at the map for 30 seconds.

Where exactly is the line crossed here?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Come now, that is clearly half of a cartoon dog bone. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12072 is shaped like a Lirpa, and my nation is obviously a deflated balloon.

No shape is any more vulgar than the observer chooses to assume they are. Technically any straight line is phallic and all circles are essentially yonic, after all.

(I'm posting in my own defense since my nation may be considered borderline.)

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So what would be needed for it to actually be a phallus? What would be needed for it to be female genitalia? When is a swastika a swastika? When is a certain shocksite goat-like and when is it the flag of New Mexico?

2000px-Flag_of_New_Mexico.svg.png

Edited by Inst

• Moderators

@Alex and/or @Chris will be around to make a decision and clarify for the rest of the community on the guidelines on the shape of the borders.

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

From what I was told, there won't be bans or warns for country shapes like the one in the report unless if they're excessively detailed and/or vulgar. Objects depicting symbols like the swastika will be moderated though.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask myself or Alex.

• Upvote 2

On 11/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, Alex said:

Yeah, this is my sentiment. I don't think this nation map is going to ruin anyone's life or scar any children.

I questioned my sexuality after seeing this nation (And many others) pictures.  Half dog bones everywhere.

• Upvote 4

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Alex said:

Yeah, this is my sentiment. I don't think this nation map is going to ruin anyone's life or scar any children.

does this mean I can attach pictures of dicks and post them on the forums 

• Downvote 1

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Dude, you have to have some humor with it.  Not be a total buzzkill.

was asking for a friend. also good to know what you think humor is cuz I obviously care about what you think

• Downvote 2

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ