Baseball bug?

Mandystalin

Frequently now when I try to host a game I get an error message (i can't upload the attachment as the file is too big, I will try on my pc later)

It is doubly frustrating because Captcha seems to have ramped up and it is not uncommon to have ploughed through 6-8 rounds of 'click all squares with buses' before being told sorry try again by the baseball page.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mandystalin said:

Screenshot uploaded. Before anybody says it - this is a different message to when Captcha goes wrong (a oopsie not a fail) which has also been happening more than usual lately

Screenshot_20181105-082912_Samsung Internetb.jpg

Do you have multiple tabs open? This error is a result of cookies being saved incorrectly in your browser.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I've seen that error message many times and as far as I can tell it mostly happens to me when I switch to another tab then back to baseball. I have to fully refresh the page before baseball works again in that case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
18 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

I don't know what you did, but within a day of my last post it stopped happening and hasn't happened since.

I'm gonna assume you fixed something, so thank you I am grateful :)

I didn't do anything, but I'm glad the issue resolved itself. That issue is related to cookies, so maybe you were having intermittent browser troubles.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link