Politics and War Podcast Episode

Creed

Hey guys, so about a week ago, I recorded an episode about the current war with some peeps for my weekly podcast. There's changes in the mics I know, cause I did the recording at home and the post monologue at school with a better c r i s p e r mic but hey. Also Alex liked it. So you guys should check it out. I mean, you don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated especially since I've been dogged to do it for the longest after my first one. Here ya go: https://youtu.be/26RCgBezWJc annnd thanks!

You know, there's at least one thing that you've missed about the global war politics:

The NAP expired, yes, but even if it hadn't, its terms wouldn't have yet been broken.

The forces that had fought against each other in the Ayyslamic Crusade (which resulted in the NAP) ended up on the same side and/or neutral, and their main opponent is a bloc that hadn't participated in the Ayyslamic Crusade at all.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/4/2018 at 9:11 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

You know, there's at least one thing that you've missed about the global war politics:

The NAP expired, yes, but even if it hadn't, its terms wouldn't have yet been broken.

The forces that had fought against each other in the Ayyslamic Crusade (which resulted in the NAP) ended up on the same side and/or neutral, and their main opponent is a bloc that hadn't participated in the Ayyslamic Crusade at all.

I mean, I did announce I would be inviting contributors, but only three people actually did it so ?‍♀️

On 11/4/2018 at 8:04 PM, Kevanovia said:

You mention Royal Orbis News but no mention of Orbis Weekly or Great Job! with Kev and Charlie? For shame.

I don't pay attention to those, I rarely pay attention to RON but it was a name that came off first

1 hour ago, Creed Mallory said:

I mean, I did announce I would be inviting contributors, but only three people actually did it so ?‍♀️

I actually think you might as well just invite a third party that's willing to share it's thoughts like someone from the TGH/KT sphere or BC. They'll explain whats going on and have no strong opinion on the topic.

13 hours ago, Creed Mallory said:

I don't pay attention to those, I rarely pay attention to RON but it was a name that came off first

giphy.gif

wow

Alex might like your podcast - and cute voice - but he leaks info to us, so there. :P

14 hours ago, Creed Mallory said:

You should.  You'll have more ideas on what to discuss with your podcast by listening to others and their opinions.  (Not necessarily to take their ideas, but to have a better ground on making up your own)

• Upvote 1