Per your request. $yndicate CB talk.

Prefonteen

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So was @MonkeyDLegend's ghost in TKR an actual ghosting or was he really mad at his situation in e$?

Ok, I'm calling bullshit on this.  Everything leading up to this statement sounded nice, but you were anything BUT transparent to me when I approached TKR leadership about the militarization before your hit on us.  In fact, you were the complete opposite of it.

Well, ok, maybe you guys being vague was indirectly being transparent, because that tipped me off that the war was going to happen no matter what.

Monkey was an actual member for a brief period, not a ghost.

And being transparent in regards to our CB when presenting it is different than not wanting to tip you off that we were hitting you.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Monkey was an actual member for a brief period, not a ghost.

And being transparent in regards to our CB when presenting it is different than not wanting to tip you off that we were hitting you.

The tip off was already there.  The CB wasn't until after you were pressured for it.

EDIT:

Just to clarify, I could care less about the CB itself.  My argument is your claim of being transparent.  That's definitely not the case.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

The tip off was already there.  The CB wasn't until after you were pressured for it.

Well, to be fair, the CB was in the DoW but not everyone got it, so it required a little more explanation afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

8 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Initially, I do not believe any of the mentioned parties put too much stock in the rumors. Shifty’s leaks while alarming in principle, were also from a messenger with questionable credibility. Particularly his tendency to position logs out of context or alter logs lowered the impact of his revelations. They did however contribute to an environment in which it became increasingly difficult to discern between legitimate intel and misdirection.

I got mentioned ❤️

I'm so honored to have been a wild card and contributed to numerous headaches and increases in blood pressure. 

The medical studies are in, Shifty is bad for your stress levels, good for your metal health.

zqeuj87a1pk11.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

EDIT:

Just to clarify, I could care less about the CB itself.  My argument is your claim of being transparent.  That's definitely not the case.

You do realize she is talking about Transparency in the reason behind the war NOT transparency in who they are gonna roll.

Those are 2 completely different things.

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Just now, Sephiroth said:

You do realize she is talking about Transparency in the reason behind the war NOT transparency in who they are gonna roll.

Those are 2 completely different things.

I'm very much aware.  I'm also aware of my conversations (Or attempts) behind the scenes, and I'm aware of other conversations had.  As I said, transparency is a odd word for her to use in their ordeals.  Either that, or she isn't aware of what her government members say (or do not say).

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So was @MonkeyDLegend's ghost in TKR an actual ghosting or was he really mad at his situation in e$?

Was going to say none of them, but i was mad for a bit tbh, but that was short lived.
And i would have stayed in TKR if someone didn't poach me back :P 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Was going to say none of them, but i was mad for a bit tbh, but that was short lived.
And i would have stayed in TKR if someone didn't poach me back :P 

Yeah, kinda funny how that worked out.  Just as funny as how soon Hwan left TKR after the war too.  After leaking his older DMs with Horsecock to TKR leadership, then later attempted to rejoin KT (And other alliances).  Just a huge coincidence it seems for an alliance that likes to claim on being transparent.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, kinda funny how that worked out.  Just as funny as how soon Hwan left TKR after the war too after leaking his older DMs with Horsecock to TKR leadership, then later attempted to rejoin KT (And other alliances).  Just a huge coincidence it seems for an alliance that likes to claim on being transparent.

i'm a bit unsure here but are you trying to compare me  with someoneelse or just making a statement. XD 
For the third part, idk that'sa question for TKR top.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

15 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

i'm a bit unsure here but are you trying to compare me  with someoneelse or just making a statement. XD 
For the third part, idk that'sa question for TKR top.

It was an observation.  Nothing on you.  Just in general.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

HufInev.jpg

(Feel free to teach the snek a lesson in his efforts to hate on Hodor, who is nothing but a gentle giant with a big dick)

Heh, that's rather amusing.

Hey @J.A.Goldington, you wouldn't know anything about this bit, would you?

solid logs, shiffty should be embarrassed you beat him to this

"The Empire, long united, must divide. The Empire, long divided, must unite."

Simply put, sooner or later the Greater Easy-Mode Coalition would have broken up, simply because differing personalities on different sides of the fence, as well as differing ideological modes, meant that the components of GEMC would go at loggerheads. Both sides of the GEMC entered a spiral of paranoia, and ultimately, Syndisphere was able to convince IQ to assist in stomping Radiosphere and attack fortuitously. Were the attack to have happened in the other direction (TKR + IQ vs Syndisphere), the exact same excuse would have been used, i.e, Syndisphere attempting to rally the war that actually happened.

Anyways, best of luck to all the other combatants.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Inst said:

Simply put, sooner or later the Greater Easy-Mode Coalition would have broken up, simply because differing personalities on different sides of the fence, as well as differing ideological modes, meant that the components of GEMC would go at loggerheads. Both sides of the GEMC entered a spiral of paranoia, and ultimately, Syndisphere was able to convince IQ to assist in stomping Radiosphere and attack fortuitously. Were the attack to have happened in the other direction (TKR + IQ vs Syndisphere), the exact same excuse would have been used, i.e, Syndisphere attempting to rally the war that actually happened.

t$ sphere didn't convince IQ m8. Nor was it the other way around. In case you wanna find out more, listen to Pre's interview on the hippo's last radio show.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Inst said:

If anything this is a coalition, they simply both disliked the same opponents enough and decided to act on it, that is what coalitions do, and once this is over there is a good chance they will be at each others throats again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

eastwood.jpg

As a member with high level access to The Syndicate's affairs, I can confirm that we were 100% committed to unquestionably backing EMC forever until Partisan took over and ruined everything and absolutely no one else's conduct had anything at all to do with this. 

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

That's what I was told...

eXr9Y0u.gif

... but I am trusting you all, so I unlocked the thread, since there were quite a few members that wanted to continue the original discussion.

In case you see new actions of flaming/derailing, etc. please let us know by reporting the corresponding posts or messaging me.

Good mod.

bw0643E.gif

On 11/5/2018 at 8:35 PM, Wilhelm the Demented said:

As a member with high level access to The Syndicate's affairs, I can confirm that we were 100% committed to unquestionably backing EMC forever until Partisan took over and ruined everything and absolutely no one else's conduct had anything at all to do with this. 

Partisan is the worst mutual threat to have around. 

On 11/10/2018 at 2:59 AM, Darth Revan said:

Partisan is the worst mutual threat to have around. 

4 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

If you think you have it bad, just remind yourself that I had to lead an alliance with him. 

fricking snowflakes you two.

os9LcJK.gif