Shifty News Network-Angel of Death

Yeeesh... I'd ducked out of there when I saw where that crapfest was going, but I really hadn't expected it to go as far as it apparently did.

Obviously Queen M has been banned from TGH's discord. There's salt, there's crying, and then there's this. You'd think an SJW that takes offense as often and as loudly as Queen M would know better, but no.

Incidentally, #great_feast is back up, but it's history has been purged. Some things just need to be cleaned up.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheShadow said:

tbf, thats literally a type of death threat
not gonna ping @Alex and show it to him

Edited: Oooops

Holy shit, you're a huge gaping maw of a pussified !@#$.

Also, any game without Kastor is a victory for one and all.

also, also, I have a thing for chocolate girls too.. 

• Upvote 1

STFU

I don't know enough context to know if this is satire or not, but if it isn't, it's pretty bad. The first few seem satirical, given that my friends joke around like that all the time, but 'I do what I want, b*tch' sounds a bit too surreal for this diatribe to be in jest. It's clear that no one else was rolling with it, so it's really poor form either way.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Freakzilla said:

Holy shit, you're a huge gaping maw of a pussified !@#$.

Also, any game without Kastor is a victory for one and all.

also, also, I have a thing for chocolate girls too.. 

Classic, when is CoA gonna nut up?

• Like 1

settradirect.png

29 minutes ago, Settra said:

You don't want CoA to nut up right now. It wouldn't be just them coming along. Enjoy your war, keep your opinions about CoA to the private channels.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

17 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You don't want CoA to nut up right now. It wouldn't be just them coming along. Enjoy your war, keep your opinions about CoA to the private channels.

I mean they wouldn't, so it doesn't matter what is said to them. Doesn't matter to me if they do or don't they are the ones saying that they are coming.

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Settra said:

13 minutes ago, Settra said:

I mean they wouldn't, so it doesn't matter what is said to them. Doesn't matter to me if they do or don't they are the ones saying that they are coming.

Are we gonna do this ricky? Are we gonna do this? Motherfricker talking crazy. Are you really gonna come at my boys like this? Stick with your assignment ricky. Go roleplay a frickin attack helicopter or some shit like that but dont you go baiting my boys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Are we gonna do this ricky? Are we gonna do this? Motherfricker talking crazy. Are you really gonna come at my boys like this? Stick with your assignment ricky. Go roleplay a frickin attack helicopter or some shit like that but dont you go baiting my boys.

No worries he’s just mad he missed the blitz and lost his slot on Queen M. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

More gas lighting coming from Partisan, don't mind if I do! Maybe your boys shouldn't go around threatening people. They might get asked to do something about it.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

Hahaha, man I was gonna post the “when they show you who they are believe it blah blah” thing, but alas, I was beat to the punch. 

Also: CoA’s “boys” have already nutted, and can always nut. ? believe me, it’s everywhere. It’s becoming a v. sticky issue.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

? Kitschie 

2 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

Hahaha, man I was gonna post the “when they show you who they are believe it blah blah” thing, but alas, I was beat to the punch. 

Also: CoA’s “boys” have already nutted, and can always nut. ? believe me, it’s everywhere. It’s becoming a v. sticky issue.

tenor.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

STFU

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I do want to state that if players have personal issues with another, please take it to DMs.  Get it settled.

They can run to DMs....

but they can't hide from the Shifty Shifter

XRVZ7Fk.png

v23CIJu.gif

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Now why would we want to do that? @James II hasn't kept his opinions about TGH/KT to private channels, so I don't see why we should be expected to. Feel free to act on your words whenever you're ready; I've kept my missiles in my pants for too long myself :ehm:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Now why would we want to do that? @James II hasn't kept his opinions about TGH/KT to private channels, so I don't see why we should be expected to. Feel free to act on your words whenever you're ready; I've kept my missiles in my pants for too long myself :ehm:

Drop it for now.  If they act, they act.  If they don't, they don't.  They're busy with their conflict, we got ours.

The past 24 hours has been a bit too tense.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just to clarify, this wasn't a one sided ordeal.  Queen M joined our chat, most likely because of the conflict in-game.  She got trolled (Not by us initially, actually), and she rolled with it.  Then some members from previous allies of hers and others in the community not involved in our conflict decided to air out their grievances to her in our chat, and it escalated from there.  People got dragged in that weren't normally involved in the conversation, and it kept going till some of the more offensive stuff came out.

We ended up deleting A LOT of offending material from both sides, but unfortunately some people managed to get some screenshots out there (As you see here).  We shut down the chat and purged it.  I'm not a fan of censoring or limiting speech, but last night was absolutely ridiculous.  To be fair to Queen M since players have a huge hate boner for her (With their own reasons), she did not come into our chat with guns blazing.  But I did end up having to remove her from our public chat, as it would be the best for both sides.  She has not been shut out from private DMs or anything of the sort, just our public chat.  So the communication channel for this conflict is still there.

Her and I did talk about it, and I clarified that some stuff she stated were over the line, and we had a understanding over the whole situation.  She was apologetic and cordial with me during this conversation.

I do want to state that if players have personal issues with another, please take it to DMs.  Get it settled.

This sounds like a measured response. Kudos to you.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif