James' Guide to the Jameses of P&W

James XVI

18 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

We need this for Phoenix

Well you could, though James is the only name deserving of such a list.

• Haha 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

28 minutes ago, James XVI said:

As Arthur James is no more (RIP Arthur :wub:), this is the most senior and thus definitive James. Therefore any future mention to 'James' should be in regards to James XVI and no other.

JObfg80.png

frick YOU ARTHUR JAMES IS THE ORIGINAL AND ONLY JAMES AND HE'S THE BEST AND CAN NEVER BE REPLACED AND I MISS HIM EVERY NIGHT AND YOU WILL NEVER REPLACE HIM BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE HIM BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST.

*runs off sobbing*

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• 2 years later...

@James XVIUpdate your guide.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

On 6/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, Mayor said:

2 year grave dig nice, but perhaps James XVI should stop his ads from linking to it :P

or make an updated definitive guide

Whoops, thought people might look (but not touch), my bad.

But its true, guide is in need of a major update. Whilst I may still be Definitive, it seems there are still many pretenders.

Thanks for the suggestion Mayor 😜 

• Haha 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

2 hours ago, James XVI said:

But its true, guide is in need of a major update.

I would have benefitted from this actually. Not too long ago, I declared on the wrong james instead of @Dr James Wilson

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Mayor said:

And then there were two.

Ah shit I forgot that ad linked here, haha.

Whilst there may be only two left in my original guide (although canonically James II is dead to be fair), I have noticed the presence of more, and my blood boils to think about this affront on my name.

Also needless to say that I will have the last laugh and will be not only the definitive, but the final James, after all other Jameses have gone. 

• Haha 3

THE Definitive James:

14 hours ago, James XVI said:

Also needless to say that I will have the last laugh and will be not only the definitive, but the final James, after all other Jameses have gone. 

Indeed

• Upvote 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, James T Kirk said:

You can be the most well-known James.

But you're not the best.

Congrats on 2nd place, though. 

Says the James that got killed because he fell off a bridge.

Congrats on your delusion.

• Haha 2

THE Definitive James: