The True The Vanguard Declaration of Neutrality

Sketchy

On 11/6/2018 at 2:47 PM, Buorhann said:

Damnit, we hit our peak boys.  Steve is on our side.

My next declaration will be "For Steve!"

Well we are in the market for a new princess.

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Princess Sphinx has a nice ring to it, when are you joining again?:

Damn that makes it harder to resist....... Also don't think I confirmed going to TGH, but its pretty likely regardless that I will move onto a new alliance. Where that will be I don't know just yet.

5 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Damn that makes it harder to resist....... Also don't think I confirmed going to TGH, but its pretty likely regardless that I will move onto a new alliance. Where that will be I don't know just yet.

Its ok I know you have to say that publicly.

When you *wink* move on to a *wink* new alliance that you *wink* don't know who it will be yet, don't forget to announce your candidacy in the 2018 TGH Princess Elections. 

Can't let these outsiders win, one of them might be a Fake Polaris plant in disguise as a princess.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

5 hours ago, Sketchy said:

When you *wink* move on to a *wink* new alliance that you *wink* don't know who it will be yet, don't forget to announce your candidacy in the 2018 TGH Princess Elections. 

Can't let these outsiders win, one of them might be a Fake Polaris plant in disguise as a princess.

Well so far don't we have Potpie as the only nominee in the TGH Princess Elections?

settradirect.png

On 11/6/2018 at 11:30 PM, Sketchy said:

I wanna be a princess too!

On 11/3/2018 at 4:38 AM, Inst said:

Four things can happen now.

One: IQ moves to directly counter TGH-bloc, diverting pressure from TKR.-bloc. Syndisphere !@#$es, with varying outcomes.

Two: Vanguard is deployed to counter TGH. They have about the same cities, TGH-bloc is probably more competent as a group of fighters, and TGH-bloc has a slight tiering advantage over Vanguard. Some core IQ assistance is required

Three: IQ does nothing, rolls TGH-bloc post-war, not unlike what happened with TEst's hit on Pantheon with EMC's counter.

@Shlappa did you give nangs to this ni?️?️a?

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, KillzBob said:

Wait a minute we went to war?. 

I had not noticed.

I know, right? The only think I've noticed in the past few days is some guy named @Kilgore pinging me in Discord.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 11/5/2018 at 9:47 PM, Buorhann said:

Damnit, we hit our peak boys.  Steve is on our side.

My next declaration will be "For Steve!"

Keep flying that Polaris pip and you'll stay sexy.