The classy lads of TKR and TCW

Fezza

2 hours ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

I Think most alliances who've been dogpiled/outnumbered never surrendered as fast as the opposition wants to.

Don't believe me? Check the old wars where alliances were dogpiled.

When it comes right down to it, why would they? Once rolled, infra is cheap and so are missiles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
11/22 05:07 am Overlord Fezza of Fezzaland has defeated you in war. You have forfeited $359,070, 0 Coal, 0 Oil, 133 Uranium, 0 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 96 Lead, 424 Gasoline, 601 Munitions, 300 Steel, 184 Aluminum, and 2,992 Food and lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of your cities in exchange for peace. Your national color has been changed to Beige

Well done Fezza.... but what happened here? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=133555

You didn't have to reroll and hide mate?

Edited by Blink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/22/2018 at 8:21 PM, Blink said:
11/22 05:07 am Overlord Fezza of Fezzaland has defeated you in war. You have forfeited $359,070, 0 Coal, 0 Oil, 133 Uranium, 0 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 96 Lead, 424 Gasoline, 601 Munitions, 300 Steel, 184 Aluminum, and 2,992 Food and lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of your cities in exchange for peace. Your national color has been changed to Beige

Well done Fezza.... but what happened here? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=133555

You didn't have to reroll and hide mate?

If u havent noticed I don't play anymore, nor has that account been used lol

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Fezza said:

If u havent noticed I don't play anymore, nor has that account been used lol

Big Fat F

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.