The classy lads of TKR and TCW

Fezza

20 hours ago, Zues said:

Agreed. Let's make a target list against sirius. The slot filling is already bad enough and now these !@#$ are purposely beiging without coordination.

Who says I don't already have one

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JordyHamsVII said:

3rd Try and beat https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=107314  (Colliwobbles) this time

You sure?
I mean i can prolly get a hit or two
And seeing how its an open challenge, I don't think Pantheon will mind me massacring this guy.
Will you Pantheon?
After fricking up an entire war?

15 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

When was the last time micros went to war without?

Oh wait. 

Never? 

Cause these days, micros dont go to war unless protector goes to war for a gangbang. 

Your point is irrelevant. 

Who said I said anything about wars? Micro drama and politics are more interesting than anything that’s happened here in a long time.

Name one interesting thing a macro has done in the last 3 month, and this war doesn’t count because it’s a massive dog pile and completely boring. 

This forum is quickly becoming cancer like the OWF.

“Tee hee micros are irrelevant ?

Edited by 86’d

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

1 hour ago, 86’d said:

You realize this is in the OWF right?

You're point is irrelevant ?

Resultado de imagen para sorry not sorry meme

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

You realize this is in the OWF right?

You're point is irrelevant ?

Resultado de imagen para sorry not sorry meme

I was talking about the OWF from another game that most people here played.

You’re (sic) point is irrelevant.

Edited by 86’d

4 hours ago, 86’d said:

Who said I said anything about wars? Micro drama and politics are more interesting than anything that’s happened here in a long time.

Name one interesting thing a macro has done in the last 3 month, and this war doesn’t count because it’s a massive dog pile and completely boring. 

Yes

Micros pointing out DoE shit. 

Which is annoying as hell. And which nobody cares about. 

Then poof. DoD. 

4 hours ago, 86’d said:

You did. Your original statement to me was "Without micros, you would be very bored waiting for the larger alliances to do something every 6 months." That 'something' you refer to is clearly wars. There's no other way to reasonably interpret that lol.

Micros may fight more, but micros don't have the political clout, wealth, or strength to be relevant. If Infowars disbanded tomorrow, nothing would change. If BK disbanded tomorrow, the dynamics within IQ change considerably. If Polaris disbanded tomorrow, the dynamics within Vanguard change considerably. This war will change the political landscape after it's over, just like almost all global wars before it have. Micro conflicts don't do anything. They're barely noticed. Sure, micro conflicts might be more frequent, but they're entirely meaningless at the end of the day. 

And some larger alliances fight a lot. KT has fought 3 wars this year and is fighting a 4th one right now. The Golden Horde has spent a great deal of their 8 and a half months of existence in a war. 

Also, this forum and the OWF are the same thing.

Micros are irrelevant. If you're buttmad about being called irrelevant then the solution is to become relevant. I think I've done a good job explaining how they're irrelevant but if you want me to go into greater depth just let me know.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

And yet Micros are consistently more entertaining. Making them more relevant to my enjoyment of the game. 

Edited by 86’d
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, 86’d said:

And yet Micros are consistently more entertaining. Making them more relevant to my enjoyment of the game. 

You keep shifting the goal posts, so I'm going to drop the topic after this post because you're not really trying to have a productive conversation with me.

If you like micros because they're entertaining, that's fine. I understand that because I use to hold a similar viewpoint. However, I've learned more since then and now I think micros hurt the game more than anything else. 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

8 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You keep shifting the goal posts, so I'm going to drop the topic after this post because you're not really trying to have a productive conversation with me.

If you like micros because they're entertaining, that's fine. I understand that because I use to hold a similar viewpoint. However, I've learned more since then and now I think micros hurt the game more than anything else. 

I’m eating a salad and crying right now. Let’s just agree that I’m right and you are wrong. I’m more relevant than you anyway, so your opinion means nothing and you add nothing to the game. Thanks in advance.

• Downvote 5

On 11/3/2018 at 5:24 AM, Alexio15 said:

Can you make a peace stipulation they have to leave Purple @Smith and @Shlappa

If anything their should just be a Pleb colour for all micros to stay on.

12 hours ago, Thalmor said:

-snip

2loqa8.jpg

2loqeo.jpg

10 hours ago, 86’d said:

I’m eating a salad and crying right now. Let’s just agree that I’m right and you are wrong. I’m more relevant than you anyway, so your opinion means nothing and you add nothing to the game. Thanks in advance.

At least you can use those lettuce leaves to wipe away those tears.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My salad sucked, but that would just be wasteful. I only wipe my tears with my official Lucy Van Pelt fan club handkerchief.

On 4 November 2018 at 11:04 AM, 86’d said:

So... You're dressing the salad as you eat it? Seems neat, although slightly inefficient.

On 11/3/2018 at 9:53 PM, Thalmor said:

. However, I've learned more since then and now I think micros hurt the game more than anything else. 

Hdu thalmor

;)

I think micros only hurt the game if they dont onow what they are doing fam

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

1 hour ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Hdu thalmor

;)

I think micros only hurt the game if they dont onow what they are doing fam

That's a compromise I can make. If an alliance has 5-10 people with 1.5K score each they would be a micro. But, if they were active, communicated well, and knew what they were doing then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Unfortunately, most micros do not fall into that category. Most micros do not know what they're doing and if they get raided a lot or have a coup and disband from the drama it could cause people to quit the game that otherwise wouldn't.

new_forum_sig_2.png

10 hours ago, Thalmor said:

That's a compromise I can make. If an alliance has 5-10 people with 1.5K score each they would be a micro. But, if they were active, communicated well, and knew what they were doing then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Unfortunately, most micros do not fall into that category. Most micros do not know what they're doing and if they get raided a lot or have a coup and disband from the drama it could cause people to quit the game that otherwise wouldn't.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5080

How dare you indirectly call this alliance shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

On 11/3/2018 at 4:53 AM, Pestilence said:

Im sure this was replied to but the stupidity in the statement actually made me stop and say "I need to reply", anyways im going to assume you know what a protectorate is, with this information you would be able consider to by attacking a protectors protectorate you run the risk of getting countered. The issue here is you took a shot at another alliance thinking nothing would happen from it. If your not ready or prepared to be countered then dont join in the first place! So what if TKR is 100 or 1000x larger, you hit a protectorate and activated a treaty. boo fricking hoo

-On that note, here is a step by step plan to fix your micro (or any for that matter)

1. Merge into a top 20 alliance 

2. Learn the game mechanics 

3. Fight in a real war or two

4. Keep learning

5. Earn money, dont start a fricking micro broke and set taxes to 5/5 or some shit 

6.Then after a long time, you can create a micro and work to make a alliance, if your alliance is not a top 40 within 90-180 days start from step 1 again

Errr, Top 40 is pretty big for a "first timer" Maybe top 50-55. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

7 hours ago, Pestilence said:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5080

How dare you indirectly call this alliance shit.

"Raids any raid on members and applications will be investigate by the military staff"

"Military advisor
Vacant"

"ALL MEMBERS MOST JOIN DISCORD"

...Um. Wow. That's extra special.

Then again, at least 2 of them are qualified for Milcom by TKR standards, by which I mean they know where the vacation mode button is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pestilence said:

I think I lost a few brain-cells trying to get around that broken English.

That micro is the noobiest of all noobs I've ever seen, those guys are probably the bastard child of SK and Zodiac.

• Upvote 2

On 11/4/2018 at 10:00 AM, 86’d said:

My salad sucked, but that would just be wasteful. I only wipe my tears with my official Lucy Van Pelt fan club handkerchief.

I haven't read any of this thread, as it was created by a micro, and micros are irrelevant, but you're doing a solid Kadin cosplay. You're coming off just about as idiotic as he was. 

Obligatory:

dOGi3hB.jpg

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

13 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

I haven't read any of this thread, as it was created by a micro, and micros are irrelevant, but you're doing a solid Kadin cosplay. You're coming off just about as idiotic as he was. 

Obligatory:

dOGi3hB.jpg

Keeping coping with the fact that Kadin was a better leader than you ever were. One day He will return and cleanse this world of it’s sins.

• Upvote 1