The classy lads of TKR and TCW

Fezza

3 minutes ago, Fezza said:

You expect a micro to be ready for TCW and TKR? You make me laugh Epi.

We all know there's a large possibility a protectorate could enter a war given the past, so why not hit them?

wait hold on ? didnt pantheon hit Nova ? you expect them to be ready ? FaK up mate 

Edited by Shlappa

5 hours ago, Sphinx said:

image.png.0af2c7c8410f7f03aa24e89312a84a91.png

Ty for the permission. 

But as everyone else has said, you attacked Nova so you should expect someone to come and help them once we had the chance to do so, now is that chance. Best of luck in the war. 

Never said you didn't have permission. 

Just saying, not a "classy" move to hit a micro as two massive alliances.

1 minute ago, Shlappa said:

wait hold on ? didnt pantheon hit Nova ? you expect them to be ready ? FaK up mate 

Never said I did expect them to be ready lol

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Fezza said:

Never said you didn't have permission. 

Just saying, not a "classy" move to hit a micro as two massive alliances.

Never said I did expect them to be ready lol

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Sirius really needs to consider a change in leadership if this was unexpected or you consider this to not be classy. It's an all out war, get over it and stop crying about it on the OWF.  Have some dignity for yourself and your alliance.

• Upvote 2

TKR and TCW are getting hard over finding some success against a micro.

Also why do we let micros exist? We should just get rid of them including the bloated micros, cough Pantheon cough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

6 hours ago, Smith said:

Adding onto what Epi said, you guys chose to enter this war by attacking. Now you are complaining that... people are fighting back?

SrN84ti.png

I'd also recommend talking with an actual FA gov member next time instead of getting trolled by Shlappa. Don't worry though, he trolls me too :v

Pppffffffft. Shlappa should be FA. 

Orbis would be interesting then. Very interesting. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

TKR and TCW are getting hard over finding some success against a micro.

Also why do we let micros exist? We should just get rid of them including the bloated micros, cough Pantheon cough.

TKR and TCW get hard when rolling 1 person.

Edited by Settra
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

settradirect.png

5 hours ago, TheShadow said:

I am secretly tempted to roll all of Sirius for marring our war efforts
Like why in the frick are you fricking helping them rebuild

Don't ya get what they are trying to do?
They are using you to get beige time to rebuild their army

You aren't helping us
You aren't helping Pantheon
You aren't helping yourself
You are helping TKR-TCW

Agreed. Let's make a target list against sirius. The slot filling is already bad enough and now these !@#$ are purposely beiging without coordination.

Edited by Zues
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh this is intresting or is it just karma?

NR was 3-4 weeks old when we first got hit by pantheon an all their protectorates but now you think you can moan. The numbers are on your side. Enjoy the fight and let's see how the rebuild goes for everyone. 

Still protected by the number 1 alliance TKR 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Good morning I hate micros.

Without micros, you would be very bored waiting for the larger alliances to do something every 6 months. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Adding on to what everyone here from TKR is saying, did you honestly expect that you would attack our protectorate and we would do nothing? That's not how it works. If you want to attack TKR protectorates, you are going to be countered by TKR. 

In the wise words of Sheepy, You brought this on yourself.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 86’d said:

Without micros, you would be very bored waiting for the larger alliances to do something every 6 months. 

When was the last time micros went to war without?

Oh wait. 

Never? 

Cause these days, micros dont go to war unless protector goes to war for a gangbang. 

Your point is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, TheRebelMan said:

When was the last time micros went to war without?

Oh wait. 

Never? 

Cause these days, micros dont go to war unless protector goes to war for a gangbang. 

Your point is irrelevant. 

No, they do go to war, they're just irrelevant when they do. So you're essentially right, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, they do go to war, they're just irrelevant when they do. So you're essentially right, yeah.

My memory is foggy it seems. 

When was the last time micros went to war? 

12 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

My memory is foggy it seems. 

When was the last time micros went to war? 

This one was between micros and micros alone, no protectors involved. That said, it lasted for one round and wasn't relevant in the slightest; the vast majority of damage was basically done by bounties getting picked up by raiders. Also it was 7 months ago, I hadn't realized it was that long ago... So I guess you're more right than I'd thought :v

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2018 at 4:23 AM, JordyHamsVII said:

Did anyone notice the 121,859 score and 48 rank difference! 

Real good from TKR and TCW, Nova couldn't hold Sirius and co. , so they want a feel good by taking on little old Sirius...

Leave the war, classic banter, they are on the winning side might as well take some points from the big boys! (never knew Reaganomics had anything to do with FA)

Im sure this was replied to but the stupidity in the statement actually made me stop and say "I need to reply", anyways im going to assume you know what a protectorate is, with this information you would be able consider to by attacking a protectors protectorate you run the risk of getting countered. The issue here is you took a shot at another alliance thinking nothing would happen from it. If your not ready or prepared to be countered then dont join in the first place! So what if TKR is 100 or 1000x larger, you hit a protectorate and activated a treaty. boo fricking hoo

-On that note, here is a step by step plan to fix your micro (or any for that matter)

1. Merge into a top 20 alliance 

2. Learn the game mechanics 

3. Fight in a real war or two

4. Keep learning

5. Earn money, dont start a fricking micro broke and set taxes to 5/5 or some shit 

6.Then after a long time, you can create a micro and work to make a alliance, if your alliance is not a top 40 within 90-180 days start from step 1 again

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.