The classy lads of TKR and TCW

Fezza

21 minutes ago, Fezza said:

Glad to see TCW and TKR getting the shit rolled out of them hasn't made them do anything petty, like attacking a mirco!

Dude...if you weren't prepared for the war, don't fking fight.

Honestly, can't even pick on TCW-TKR here, Pantheon hit their protectorates first and you were one of the ones keen to do it...hell Tkr's protectorates weren't even participants when you hit them. Lmao

image.png.0af2c7c8410f7f03aa24e89312a84a91.png

Ty for the permission. 

But as everyone else has said, you attacked Nova so you should expect someone to come and help them once we had the chance to do so, now is that chance. Best of luck in the war. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Reaganomics said:

Lol 

2130316760_ScreenShot2018-11-02at5_57_35pm.png.2e370e329182c0a8a0467ae36ae02103.png

Yes its not like those were the only wars Cakey and Shlap were fighting, obviously you killed someone with 7 more cities than you with ease.

• Upvote 2

Also, \o/ I stared in a video.

6 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

I love Shlappa keeping to his word, although I knew it would never be the truth :(

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgiest c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut. ;.P

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgy c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut.

so instead of going for strategical beiging, you trust the enemy and that what makes shlappa a dodgy !@#$. ok

• Upvote 1

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

4 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgy c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut.

Now that was enjoyable to read. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

1304923209_ScreenShot2018-11-02at6_02_16pm.png.fc45dc746137b296a50c580813ce8183.png

Dude...the only thing worse than a member beiging by mistake...is actively doing it to help the enemy.

Ik your Sirius FA...so there is no excuse for this. Just leave the war, panths coalition, whatever. Or at least talk to them, you can't do that.

3 minutes ago, Moetaz said:

so instead of going for strategical beiging, you trust the enemy and that what makes shlappa a dodgy !@#$. ok

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Shlappa, Reaganomics, Fezza and myself are all Australian, so we're naturally going to take the piss out of one another, its just banter mate. ?
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Epi said:

Dude...the only thing worse than a member beiging by mistake...is actively doing it to help the enemy.

Ik your Sirius FA...so there is no excuse for this. Just leave the war, panths coalition, whatever. Or at least talk to them, you can't do that.

Epi riding the high moral horse whilst looting millions of dollars from his alliance bank lol

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Adding onto what Epi said, you guys chose to enter this war by attacking. Now you are complaining that... people are fighting back?

SrN84ti.png

I'd also recommend talking with an actual FA gov member next time instead of getting trolled by Shlappa. Don't worry though, he trolls me too :v

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Did anyone notice the 121,859 score and 48 rank difference! 

Real good from TKR and TCW, Nova couldn't hold Sirius and co. , so they want a feel good by taking on little old Sirius...

Leave the war, classic banter, they are on the winning side might as well take some points from the big boys! (never knew Reaganomics had anything to do with FA)

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.0442798d3d17410c1f8250394501420a.png

https://imgur.com/a/6glK9Ny

Edited by JordyHamsVII
Love the video btw Fezza!
  • Downvote 11