Idk why Vanguard is Re-DoE’ing but here we go

DemonSpawn

I sexually Identify as a Bad Company. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being the irrelevant alliance in an irrelevant bloc. People say to me that a person being a Bad Company is impossible and I’m fecking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install copious amount of glitter, too many protectorates, and a literal Minister of Shit on my body and develop a ludicrous love for alcohol. From now on I want you guys to call me “BC” and respect my right to be Platinum AF. If you can’t accept me you’re a badcophobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I sexually Identify as a Bad Company. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being the irrelevant alliance in an irrelevant bloc. People say to me that a person being a Bad Company is impossible and I’m fecking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install copious amount of glitter, too many protectorates, and a literal Minister of Shit on my body and develop a ludicrous love for alcohol. From now on I want you guys to call me “BC” and respect my right to be Platinum AF. If you can’t accept me you’re a badcophobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

Platinum as shit
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I sexually Identify as a Bad Company. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being the irrelevant alliance in an irrelevant bloc. People say to me that a person being a Bad Company is impossible and I’m fecking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install copious amount of glitter, too many protectorates, and a literal Minister of Shit on my body and develop a ludicrous love for alcohol. From now on I want you guys to call me “BC” and respect my right to be Platinum AF. If you can’t accept me you’re a badcophobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am the happy to be a part of The True The Vanguard Bloc. Thank you to our real brothers and sisters.

I sexually Identify as a Bad Company. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being the irrelevant alliance in an irrelevant bloc. People say to me that a person being a Bad Company is impossible and I’m fecking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install copious amount of glitter, too many VPA Agreements, and a literal Minister of Shit on my body and develop a ludicrous love for alcohol. From now on I want you guys to call me “BC” and respect my right to be Platinum AF. If you can’t accept me you’re a badcophobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

I sexually Identify as a Bad Company. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being the irrelevant alliance in an irrelevant bloc. People say to me that a person being a Bad Company is impossible and I’m fecking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install copious amount of glitter, too many protectorates, and a literal Minister of Shit on my body and develop a ludicrous love for alcohol. From now on I want you guys to call me “BC” and respect my right to be Platinum AF. If you can’t accept me you’re a badcophobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

I figured I couldn't sexually identify as a Polar, OWR and TUE as well I settled for a BC

• Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5