The Rise of the OWR

The Royalist

41 minutes ago, FilipS said:

The_OWR.png

Empyrea hereby exits the current Global conflict under white peace.

We have also decided to follow OWR as an example, as we rebuild from the war. I am proud to announce, that we will be re branding to the theme of The Order of The White Rose, and so will shine more then we ever have. 

We are the Premier Bankrupt alliance in all of Orbis. We with our holy scripture handed down by the Oligarchy of Past Days.

I sexually Identify as an White Rose. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being poor and claiming bankruptcy. People say to me that a person being a White Rose is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install poor ass members and bad leadership on my body while taking all of my piggybank savings. From now on I want you guys to call me “White Rose” and respect my right to be a creditor. If you can’t accept me you’re a whiterosahobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

The Order of the White Rose, the great bank is our homeland. We will rid our homeland from the creditors.
Threats come from all sides. We will be True The Order of the White Rose.

With our great stacks of cash, we throw mad money around to keep all of the debtors in their place.

The Fake The Order of the White Rose and her debtors shal bow down before us. But join us, recite our most holy pledge, and become a member of the true The Order of the White Rose.

Primes: The Royalist, James XVI

Regents: AkAk, Penguin

Nice Meme bae, 10/10.

OWR is patented tho, so no clue what you're seeking with this post...

• Upvote 1

Respect your right to be a creditor... then you claim that you want to remove all creditors from your homeland. Also, you can't be bankrupt if you're a creditor. That'd make you a debtor and hopefully not because of delinquency.

So you'll do us all the favor of removing yourselves?

You see if you want to be more like OWR you gotta find someone like me whose sole job is to tell you that your ideas... are dumb.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Qora said:

Respect your right to be a creditor... then you claim that you want to remove all creditors from your homeland. Also, you can't be bankrupt if you're a creditor. That'd make you a debtor and hopefully not because of delinquency.

You see if you want to be more like OWR you gotta find someone like me whose sole job is to tell you that your ideas... are dumb.

We need people like you.  Please join The Order of The White Rose immediately.

1 hour ago, Qora said:

When is your application to join The True Order of The White Rose?

settradirect.png

2 minutes ago, Settra said:

When is your application to join The True Order of The White Rose?

A few minutes after I start giving a tosh. Unfortunately, I ran out of those several days ago and a new shipment wouldn't be available for next year due to the... holidays. A lot of people preordered them.

Just now, Redarmy said:

No Kastor in government line up. This won't last long. 

Kek, I disagree with the Kastor part, if Kastor was in the gov line up, then it would have been rolled on DOE. But, since Royalist is in the Gov Line up, I give it like two weeks before he disbands the alliance without telling anyone. 

Just now, Qora said:

A few minutes after I start giving a tosh. Unfortunately, I ran out of those several days ago and a new shipment wouldn't be available for next year due to the... holidays. A lot of people preordered them.

Hmm, by what you have said before, this statement seems false.

settradirect.png

3 hours ago, Luis said:

Nice Meme bae, 10/10.

OWR is patented tho, so no clue what you're seeking with this post...

Ah, i forgot Bad Company bought you out. :P 

1 hour ago, Princess Seshat said:

So like, y'all gonna declare war or naw?

We already have.  You just need to believe in order to see it.  The faux Order of White Rose will be shown the errors of their ways.

• Upvote 2