The The United Empire of Zaharon DoE

Keegoz

I sexually Identify as an Zahaharon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Zahaharonite Impossible and I’m fricking LARPing but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass roleplayers, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Zahaharon” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a zahaharonaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 6

I sexually Identify as an Zahaharon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Zahaharonite Impossible and I’m fricking LARPing but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass roleplayers, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Zahaharon” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a zahaharonaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 5

hfzkFUp.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Spam liking your own stuff, nice

spam downvoting your stuff, nicer

• Upvote 5

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• Upvote 3

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

2 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

I already knew you lot were psychos, but this post goes above and beyond. ?

Thanks man, glad you like it

• Like 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png