The Polaris DoE

Sketchy

If NPO doesn't sign a new OoO with this Polaris, they're clearly blind to what's been in front of them all along. 

• Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

6 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

If NPO doesn't sign a new OoO with this Polaris, they're clearly blind to what's been in front of them all along. 

You just made fun of blind people, Stevie Wonders would look down on you.
B A N N E D  F R O M  M Y  C R Y B A B Y  C L U B  P E N G U I N  D I S C O R D  S E R V E R
In case you have some reading issues as a legally blind person

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Settra said:

Looks like we got some true polaphobes up in here, not realizing this is a DoE.

The system is polaphobe what do you expect. 

But this won't go over easy, we will continue fighting and will prevail as The True Polaris. Strong member of The True The Vanguard!

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

28 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

The system is polaphobe what do you expect. 

But this won't go over easy, we will continue fighting and will prevail as The True Polaris. Strong member of The True The Vanguard!

The only way to do it is to fight it from the inside, quick, someone go to the mod hq and lower the termostat temperature. This oughta teach em a lesson to not mess with the great northern twinkle twinkle little star polar bears

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

3 minutes ago, Rimski said:

The only way to do it is to fight it from the inside, quick, someone go to the mod hq and lower the termostat temperature. This oughta teach em a lesson to not mess with the great northern twinkle twinkle little star polar bears

We are the cold penguins of Antarctica.

Edited by Settra

settradirect.png

Just now, Settra said:

We are the cold penguins of Antarctica.

are you a polarphobe among us Polars, you are using my own tactic of fighting them from the inside! HELLO? NINE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN, IVE GOTTA REPORT A GUY FOR TOUCHIN MUH FEELS

•