The Polaris DoE

Sketchy

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 1

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35135

The Commonwealth of Resplendent Political Party

Turner

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

• Upvote 2

Welcome brothers and sexually ambiguous flying military vehicles, The True Polaris welcomes you with open arms.

Remember our creed Polarites, login not logout.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

This is, by far, the cutest thing you've ever done. 

I both applaud the effort, and the creativity, behind it. 

Go be your true selves now. I'm going to take a minute to read this and forget it the next. 

• Upvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

3 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

This is, by far, the cutest thing you've ever done. 

I both applaud the effort, and the creativity, behind it. 

Go be your true selves now. I'm going to take a minute to read this and forget it the next. 

Quick Brothers, CRUSH THE INFIDEL!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Quick Brothers, CRUSH THE INFIDEL!!

HYkNmlj.png
Get em locked and loaded boys

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

I recognise your right to exist and welcome you amongst our community! Fancy a treaty? After Pacifica and True Polaris are meant to be! The Ordinance of the True Orders! 

We gladly accept your friendship, only those of us with true hearts and iron wills can stand against the tyranny of inactivity perpetrated by The Fake Polaris menace.

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

We gladly accept your friendship, only those of us with true hearts and iron wills can stand against the tyranny of inactivity perpetrated by The Fake Polaris menace.

Time to bring back true order to the fake Polaris. You have my tanks. 

Edited by Shadowthrone

T H E  G L O R I O U S   L E A D E R  T H E O D O C R I U S
Salut! Here comes the great scroll of the truths and I have come here to proclaim that the Khan is no more. Take a step for the Great Theodocrius whom started from working at CrysRUs and has prepared Keegoz and the younglings to cry all together and ban everyone from their servers, even the own members if we ran out of members to ban. ALL HAIL THE CRIES! EMBRACE EM! HAVE A GOOD ONE LADS
5473a821b5fb04a38aade394c828ae1d.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

•  

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=