Government Type

TeriYaki

All I'm suggesting is we add some more government types to the game, just to up it roleplay/interest wise. Since it wouldn't affect the mechanics on the games, I don't see a reason not to, but i'm not omnipotent ?

Government Types to add:

• Technocracy (this is the one I really want to be added)
  • Meritocracy
  • Tribalist
  • Commune
  • Upvote 3

ForumBanner.png

I would like to see more added as well.

Currently there is a way to make a custom government type on PC.

Go to edit nation, select absolute monarchy, right click and click inspect, click the government type in the inspect box, click/highlight absolute monarchy and type the name option you want. Save changes.

The symbol will be an ayylien head and will replace the government type with your text entry.

You'll have to do this anytime you edit nation and I don't know how to do on mobile

( @Alex please make a way for mobile users to use the hivemind gov easteregg, I wanna be an ayyslamic regime :( )

• Downvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I see "constitutional monarchy" right there though?

It's not the same thing.

In the constitutional monarchy, the head of state is a hereditary or elected monarch.

A federal monarchy is a federation of states with a single monarch as over-all head of the federation, but retaining different monarchs, or a non-monarchical system of government, in the various states joined to the federation.

an example for a constitutional monarchy would be Britain... and a federal monarchy would be one where you have a number of states ruled by a monarch with limited power and numerous smaller states with somewhat independent rulers that are still part of said larger monarchy... an example would be the German Empire or Old Japan

2 hours ago, Blackbird said:

It's not the same thing.

In the constitutional monarchy, the head of state is a hereditary or elected monarch.

A federal monarchy is a federation of states with a single monarch as over-all head of the federation, but retaining different monarchs, or a non-monarchical system of government, in the various states joined to the federation.

an example for a constitutional monarchy would be Britain... and a federal monarchy would be one where you have a number of states ruled by a monarch with limited power and numerous smaller states with somewhat independent rulers that are still part of said larger monarchy... an example would be the German Empire or Old Japan

So, like the British Commonwealth then?

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, like the British Commonwealth then?

Kind of. 

Although Under the formula of the London Declaration, Queen Elizabeth II is the Head of the Commonwealth, British Commonwealth of Nations member states have no legal obligations to one another. 

Meaning, it isn't the same as Federal Monarchy.