Name this war - Community Poll

Sketchy

Name this war - Community Poll  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which name/s are the best for the war?

• Atom: Deliverance
    • Clash of Upper Tier
    • The Great Sock War
    • Where's Felkey War
    • Pointless War
    • Clash of the Knights
    • Praise the Holy Snek
    • FinallyKaysersignedNPO war
    • The Whale Roast
    • Everyone Hates Smith War
    • Spooktober
    • TKR's First TIme
    • Devil's Triangle
    • The Strange Bedfellows War
    • Knightfall
    • Infinity War
    • Red October
    • Everstorm
    • Night of Sorrows
    • The Great Spooktober Hustle
    • Hard Mode
    • EMC: 'Wailing' season
    • World War Whales
    • Whale Wars
    • The Wailing
    • The Crusty Sock War
    • The Great Pumpkin War

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/18 at 01:00 PM

So the nominations for war names are in.  I'll leave the poll up for a week. The top 5 highest voted names will be put in a second runoff poll and the winner of that poll will be the name of the war.

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

For the love of all that is holy I will DESTROY Featherine if the Great Sock War wins!! :P

okey!

votes for Great Sock War

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

15 minutes ago, Mayor said:

For the love of all that is holy I will DESTROY Featherine if the Great Sock War wins!! :P

I second this

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

KnightFall or Infinity War are the only logical choices ? 

Agreed

• Upvote 2

THE. GREAT. SOCK. WAR!

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

19 minutes ago, Senyor Puloy said:

THE. GREAT. SOCK. WAR!

Ew no. I'll make you disappear.

Knightfall! Pssh! That the corniest name even a really bad slasher B-movie producer could ever come up, and it'd still suck.  The bad kind of suck!  The kind of thing that even the sprinkling of naked examples of the fairer gender in bad slasher B-movies, it would still suck bad!

Knightfall, bohoo.

Besides, we're allied with Black Knights! The only way I see them going at the moment is up the leaderboards, not falling down.  

• Upvote 1

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Senyor Puloy said:

Knightfall! Pssh! That the corniest name even a really bad slasher B-movie producer could ever come up, and it'd still suck.  The bad kind of suck!  The kind of thing that even the sprinkling of naked examples of the fairer gender in bad slasher B-movies, it would still suck bad!

Knightfall, bohoo.

Besides, we're allied with Black Knights! The only way I see them going at the moment is up the leaderboards, not falling down.  

'Knightfall: For some knights to rise, others must fall'

5 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

'Knightfall: For some knights to rise, others must fall'

Well it doesn't have to work that way, there can be risen knights without any falling, but Knightfall at Bernies is actually good as the whole family sits together to watch one group of orange knights fall from first place

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

I'm a fairly simple fella. If I see the words "Red October" I start hearing Russians in my head and will support whatever it is. :P That aside I actually like the Clash of the Knights and Knightfall ones.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone