Rose Fourth Anniversary Radio Show!

Dynamic

If anyone's interested in listening to recordings of the show then see the link below. To skip the quiz go to 45:10.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iYcGk_5d90nZHlphpNo-uoG46E2Oy7BZ?usp=sharing

Just want to extend a HUUUUUUUGE thank you to everyone who has taken the time to talk with us about obscure nation sim history over the past few weeks and put up with all the annoying questions. Special thanks goes to Adama, Pubstomper, Keegoz, Abbas, Jroc, Belisarius and Kurdanak. Also to everyone who has talked about history stuff with me personally over the past few years, especially Manthrax, Lilac and Saxplayer, thank you as well. We've been able to produce some solid written history on the early stuff thanks to your input, maybe it will be shared outside of Rose once we make some improvements and adapt it from the Rose History Week format into a more general format.

To everyone who spoke on the show, thank you for taking the time, all of you gave some great input. Stay tuned for a potential follow-up show, either tomorrow night or the night after. We still haven't covered Redarmy and Dynamic.

PS my internet cut out for 20 minutes whilst recording the show, so the bit where Sketchy chats shit about the VE coup is missing.

Edited by Vack
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

bw0643E.gif

Thanks to everyone who joined for the second part of our fourth anniversary show! While it was a much smaller crowd, I thoroughly my conversations with @Redarmy, @Abbas Mehdi, @Spaceman Thrax, @Kim Jong-Il, and @Zevfer. We hope to see you again next year for our fifth anniversary show.

Here is the recording of part two: https://soundcloud.com/ddynamicdylan/rose-fourth-anniversary-radio-show-part-2/s-L8jgD. I apologize that it cut off the beginning of my conversation with Redarmy.

#RoseStrong

P.S. - Let me know if you enjoyed the shows and if anything could be improved upon. Also, please let me know if you'd like to see some sort of recurring podcast.

Edited by Dynamic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Horizon Guard of Rose Internal Affairs

On 11/5/2018 at 10:53 AM, Dynamic said:
On 11/5/2018 at 7:34 AM, Vack said:

$1bn giveaway let's go

I like this idea!

I volunteer as tribute to win this "giveaway," both to ensure the safety of the public and because letting our enemy win such a giveaway would be detrimental to our operations. 

On 11/3/2018 at 4:17 PM, Vack said:

PS my internet cut out for 20 minutes whilst recording the show, so the bit where Sketchy chats shit about the VE coup is missing.

Mwuhahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif