10/31/2018 - Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Carving Contest Results Are In!

Alex

7 hours ago, Kastor said:

Rigged. Sheepy hates TKR confirmed.

We all know Sheepy is in BK

But this happened already when BK was allied with TKR so Sheepy hates someone who was enemy of the 2015-2016 Syndisphere and now is enemy of IQ/Syndisphere

1 hour ago, Bart said:

Well, if we are going by aesthetics I think my Halloween pumpkin wins

I like this one too, would vote over Arch any day

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Arch said:

I appealed to the larger demographic of people playing the game. More people like memes than art on this game. Thats not getting robbed, your just salty your vote lost. I haven’t seen Samwise complain about it. Not saying they might not be upset. But at least they are graceful in defeat. 

Chaos Wins

so does archy

I feel depressed that memes won the contest. But a wins a win. Congratulations.

But I'm wondering why no-one did a Spooktober meme with P&W references. That would have been potentially a smash hit

Edited by Tjorvi Karlsson (Vardjorg)
Grammar

16 hours ago, Arch said:

I appealed to the larger demographic of people playing the game. More people like memes than art on this game. Thats not getting robbed, your just salty your vote lost. I haven’t seen Samwise complain about it. Not saying they might not be upset. But at least they are graceful in defeat. 

You appealed to nothing but what you did do is create a platform for something unrelated. No-one likes it; some only agree with it.

• Downvote 2

New Project.jpg

Ummm, lots of people liked Arch's pumpkin because they thought it was hilarious, in the same way that Gushing Granny flavor Mountain Dew was popular. 

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/14/mountain-dews-dub-the-dew-online-poll-goes-horribly-wrong/

I am sure there are purer troll pumpkins that were rejected in the submission stage.

3 hours ago, Tjorvi Karlsson (Vardjorg) said:

I feel depressed that memes won the contest. But a wins a win. Congratulations.

But I'm wondering why no-one did a Spooktober meme with P&W references. That would have been potentially a smash hit

Legitimately depressed over a online browser based game competition??

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

The symbol in Goldys pumpkin is that of the elsecallers, one of the orders in TKR and the book series we are based upon.

image.png.8bd253e01e0d7085ba107f10ef285b1e.png

Most of the people who cared are probably already in TKR for that reason lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Jax locked this topic