10/31/2018 - Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Carving Contest Results Are In!

Alex

12 minutes ago, Micchan said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sam was robbed

As I said before, my fault. In interior correspondence, we talked about jumping the gun too quickly. I should have done proper research as to when the voting would end, and stay stealthy to avoid the SynDIQ counter-rally.

54 minutes ago, Inst said:

As I said before, my fault. In interior correspondence, we talked about jumping the gun too quickly. I should have done proper research as to when the voting would end, and stay stealthy to avoid the SynDIQ counter-blitz.

The forum war.

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

If anyone were "robbed", it's the 3rd place guy. It's by far the most aestatically pleasing pumpkin. I don't know what it's got to do with P&W though. Don't really get what's up with a Snorlax (?) next to the P&W logo, apart from someone mixing Pokemon and P&W.

TKR Sucks on the other hand, that's pure P&W (afaik). I voted P&W related, not "who-is-best-at-pumpkin-origami".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

1 minute ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

If anyone were "robbed", it's the 3rd place guy. It's by far the most aestatically pleasing pumpkin. I don't know what it's got to do with P&W though. Don't really get what's up with a Snorlax (?) next to the P&W logo, apart from someone mixing Pokemon and P&W.

TKR Sucks on the other hand, that's pure P&W (afaik). I voted P&W related, not "who-is-best-at-pumpkin-origami".

Its a reference to Politics and Snore 

• Upvote 1
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

5 minutes ago, Alucard Hellsing said:

Its a reference to Politics and Snore 

If you're bored, quit. Don't tell me I should vote for shit because of it.

• Downvote 2

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

3 hours ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Only the Arch supporters understand true art. Samwise had the most visually appealing pumpkin, yes. However, that pumpkin does not reflect any inner meaning. There is no message to be left behind. The great artists of the past and even present often leave behind a revealing message about something important such as society, war, inequality, etc.

Arch is sending a message here. He is expressing his grief over the lack of dynamic gameplay due to the ruling party, TKR. The jagged lines reveal the lack of hand-control of a man without power in an oppressive world. The lack of effort shows the loss of energy as the top feeds off the labor of the bottom. However, his words, "TKR Sucks," are fighting words. This symbolizes the fight left in the peasant. They signify that the revolution is coming. Nay, that the revolution has come!

Happy Halloween! Good luck on the battlefield! Blood for the Blood God!

Hah!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

If you're bored, quit. Don't tell me I should vote for shit because of it.

It's a reference to the Politics and Snore that happens at the top of the hour on turns. If you've ever tried to battle, declare, trade etc during those times it's blocked for a few minutes while the servers process things so there's no bugs. There were issues in the trading system etc if I recall that created a need for that.

And to all those saying Sam was robbed...

Shake it like a salt shaker...

J467ydz.gif

• Like 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

All the salt so so satisfying. More please you little school girls!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sam was robbed

Hello I'd like to order a box of thin mints please! And no thank you I don't want any girl scouts salty tears along with them. Just the cookies.

Edited by Zues
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Samwise said:

I dunno. I find Snorlax oppressive, and I find great joy in knowing he’s dying a slow painful death in my backyard right now.

But in the end, Samwise the Pumpkin Carver, failed to instigate a revolt against the ruling Snorlax. His oppressive regime will endure and we all have to live under tyranny for the foreseeable future. It is not known what happened to Samwise after this, some say he retired from pumpkin carving and lived out his days in the countryside, others say he was taken away never to be seen again. But what we know for sure is.. that TKR Sucks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I appealed to the larger demographic of people playing the game. More people like memes than art on this game. Thats not getting robbed, your just salty your vote lost. I haven’t seen Samwise complain about it. Not saying they might not be upset. But at least they are graceful in defeat. 

Chaos Wins

so does archy 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mayor said:

But in the end, Samwise the Pumpkin Carver, failed to instigate a revolt against the ruling Snorlax. His oppressive regime will endure and we all have to live under tyranny for the foreseeable future. It is not known what happened to Samwise after this, some say he retired from pumpkin carving and lived out his days in the countryside, others say he was taken away never to be seen again. But what we know for sure is.. that TKR Sucks.

But if you look just south of the Shire with a satellite mounted ground penetrating radar, you will find a burrow. But not just any burrow, it is filled with marvellous carved pumpkins proclaiming the faith of TKR.

• Like 3

I solemnly swear Lord of Darkness is up to no good.

• Jax locked this topic