You're Disowned Rose!

Callisto

2 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

~~jk guys but seriously, no day celebrating EoS? What gives?~~

Yeah, I too was a little dissapointed at this

Though TBH,  it has been acknowledged that EoS didnt surrender but that it was a white peace

2 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

It has come to my attention that this week is ROSE HISTORY WEEK. Now normally, I am all for a good celebration of ones history BUT THIS. THIS is OUTRAGEOUS.

The TAC slant on Rose history WILL NOT BE TOLERATED by the remaining ex-members of the Empire of Spades. Even though theres only like 5 of left

I am here to tell you all the truth about what happened 4 years ago! Geeze has it really been that long?

1. Its the War of DEBATABLE agression, not the War of Purple Aggression, get it right people, TAC was totally in the wrong on this one.

2. EoS did NOT surrender to TAC, claims of this have been greatly exaggerated over the years, it was a WHITE PEACE

3. What the frick Rose, you go around asking former members about the history of Rose and you don't go and ask the oldest nation in the world and the former 2nd longest serving member of Rose. (Second only to Kurdanak <3)

I will continue to strongly yell and whine until the facts are straight! Believe me Rose, you have crossed the wrong man!

Sincerely,

Saxplayer

Former Regent of Rose.

1. Throughout our celebration the ROSE HISTORY WEEK COMMITTEE have used both 'War of Purple Aggression' and 'War of Debateable Aggression' interchangably with the intent of pissing off both former TAC people and former EoS people.

2. The write-up of this period reads as follows:

"At the height of their power in October 2014, TAC was attacked by the Empire of Spades (EoS), kicking off the War of Purple Aggression (AKA ‘War of Debatable Aggression’). When TAC successfully met the blitz with heavy counters of their own, EoS called in United Purple Nations (UPN) and the Dutch East India Company (DEIC or VOC, currently known as Acadia). War statistics for this period are not recorded, but in summary: the #1 alliance in the game was hit by the #2, #3 and #5 alliances, and the two sides were roughly equal in power. This conflict ended with a white peace, and minor concessions from TAC (such as moving off Purple), but left TAC severely weakened and vulnerable."

3. I have talked about this stuff with you quite a bit in the past and believe it or not I was paying attention :P

4. I never implied the ROSE HISTORY WEEK COMMITTEE won't be revisionists now did I? ?

bw0643E.gif

I hated EoS four years ago and to this day I still do. 

8 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

6 hours ago, Lilac Veritas said:

Finally someone is setting the record straight! This TAC revisionist history will not stand! Empire of Spades forever!

Rose, as your only former Empress, I'm a little disappointed...

>Alliance Name: The Golden Horde

lQVstxQ.gif

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

45 minutes ago, Vack said:

Hi could you please give me a Polaris mask? I'm from Polaris.

I sexually Identify as an Polaris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Polaris is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass members, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Polar” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a polaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 3

settradirect.png