Welcome back Felkey! (A video tribute)

Prefontaine

Over half our members in VM have been in VM since before the war iirc, many for the reason Micchan already stated. I believe it was literally discussed at the beginning of this war that we had 10-11 in VM. Many of the additional members that went into VM in the days leading up to war or since were advised to go into VM for personal/RL reasons. Are there members that entered VM because they got dogpiled? I don't doubt there are a few but that's for us to worry about. Your concern for our membership is touching but how we handle our VM members is our decision, not yours.

And Leo, you should really check the stats before you talk shit. Of the last 5000 wars declared in Orbis, here are BK and TKR's totals. Considering we're more or less on par with you guys despite being in a defensive position, I think we have it figured out, thanks.

iR7aIxM.png

• Like 2

BrOQBND.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
16 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Considering we're more or less on par with you guys despite being in a defensive position, I think we have it figured out, thanks.

pexXOlR.png

Do you though?

LBfmoYR.png

Are you sure?

5 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

pexXOlR.png

Do you though?

LBfmoYR.png

Are you sure?

If we take a look at those graphs we can see that the missing TKR part is actually the gain from BK. Therefore we can say BK is absorbing TKR score.

In other, we should expect a merge pretty soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

-snip-

Score wasn't in question, the lack of offensive wars TKR was declaring was what Leo was mocking TKR for. And what was being refuted.

32 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

And Leo, you should really check the stats before you talk shit. Of the last 5000 wars declared in Orbis, here are BK and TKR's totals. Considering we're more or less on par with you guys despite being in a defensive position, I think we have it figured out, thanks.

iR7aIxM.png

He just wants you to suicide against him so he can actually fight in the war properly ;)

Incidentally, @The Mad Titan, you totally could have had more slots to yourselves if you hadn't called in so many alliances to the dogpile. :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the feature; the video was art.

Also, I just realised I'll be asleep when I leave VM, and I'm not gonna double VM, because exams will be over by then, so have fun tearing my pixel-hugging score graph to shreds! It was about time, anyway.

kaHry3w.png

Edited by Reuben Cheuk

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Incidentally, @The Mad Titan, you totally could have had more slots to yourselves if you hadn't called in so many alliances to the dogpile. :P

To be fair, most of the aid was to help with breaking up the upper tier consolidation

14 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

The war is lost, Felkey will come back and rally his troops and destroy us all, no one can compete with the power of his sun tan! 

Most undervalued post in this topic.

Sun tan. When you play a browser game? u wot?

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

12 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Ironically, that’s 4 times as many counters then we received from y’all. 

I had 4 offensive wars on BK, I do my best to make you happy

12 hours ago, Buorhann said:

The thing that bothers me most about this though is the fact you have players wanting to quit due to various reasons, all starting from being involved in a dogpile against them.

If I'm no wrong from the previous list only one out of 7 went into a long VM in the last weeks

Fortunately, TKR has a protocol for handling war-dodging VM usage.

On 5/1/2017 at 8:10 PM, Micchan said:

4 easy steps to do

1. Cornerstone has to ban LPS in exchange for peace

2. Declare war to any alliance that accepts LPS

3. LPS is now alone

4. Roll LPS at the end of the VM

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Over half our members in VM have been in VM since before the war iirc, many for the reason Micchan already stated. I believe it was literally discussed at the beginning of this war that we had 10-11 in VM. Many of the additional members that went into VM in the days leading up to war or since were advised to go into VM for personal/RL reasons. Are there members that entered VM because they got dogpiled? I don't doubt there are a few but that's for us to worry about. Your concern for our membership is touching but how we handle our VM members is our decision, not yours.

iR7aIxM.png

hey guys, we overdeployed like crazy. are we cool yet?

the smart defense against vacation mode jokes is who cares. a weak one would be to show off comparative offensive war stats when your alliance has more target opportunities

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

the smart defense against vacation mode jokes is who cares. a weak one would be to show off comparative offensive war stats when your alliance has more target opportunities

Two separate arguments I was making in that post, friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

7 hours ago, Auctor said:

hey guys, we overdeployed like crazy. are we cool yet?

Lol, there's no such thing as "overdeployment" when outnumbered. TKR is doing the right thing by being as aggressive as possible.

15 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Lol, there's no such thing as "overdeployment" when outnumbered. TKR is doing the right thing by being as aggressive as possible.

Score isn't an accurate portrayal usually; net damage is a bit more accurate. Granted though, IQ still has greater net damage in that respect. People forget about how Arrgh used to fight their wars, though. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

9 minutes ago, Anneal said:

Score isn't an accurate portrayal usually, it's mostly net damage. Granted though, IQ still has greater net damage in that respect. People forget about how Arrgh used to fight their wars, though. 

I never said anything about score; TKRsphere is outnumbered in player count which is a much more important metric when considering conventional warfare potential.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I never said anything about score; TKRsphere is outnumbered in player count which is a much more important metric when considering conventional warfare potential.

Oh, it was mostly just referring to a previous post which was comparing score changes. That was a sort of off-comment. I’m just saying one can continue fighting even without most of your military through other unconventional tactics.  

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

2 hours ago, Anneal said:

Oh, it was mostly just referring to a previous post which was comparing score changes. That was a sort of off-comment. I’m just saying one can continue fighting even without most of your military through other unconventional tactics.  

So you're the one who taught Felkey the great art of VMing before a war starts?

Now we'll have to see if Felkey also deserts his alliance during the war.

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

if this was true then they're highly underperforming compared to the aggression they could be outputting. Their offensive war decs should far and a way outstrip BK's given BK's limited targets and their relative bounty.

Edited by Auctor
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Acrumen said:

So you're the one who taught Felkey the great art of VMing before a war starts?

Now we'll have to see if Felkey also deserts his alliance during the war.

unknown.png

Would be nice, but no. I actually had no knowledge that war was imminent at the time. It was pretty hush hush, despite me being high gov MilCom. I left KT because I had issues with Vlad, and I ended up fighting a different war either way. Illenium and Slomby left for similar reasons. I wouldn’t have dodged war for any reason, and if I was aware that we were about to fight IQ I would have at least stayed for the ride.

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png