Welcome back Felkey! (A video tribute)

Prefontaine

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

Like I told zues, we gotta schedule these things in advance, I have another vacation planned for 6 months from now as well.IMG_20181023_181704845_HDR.jpg

Don't you dare. I've bagsied the next one...

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

Pretty sure it's already reserved, and then another one 6 months after that and on and on it goes....

We'll all go and leave the bot in charge...it will be fine!

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

Like I told zues, we gotta schedule these things in advance, I have another vacation planned for 6 months from now as well.IMG_20181023_181704845_HDR.jpg

6 months?

Got it scheduled.

Aight fellas, sceduling my burial, gonna VM for like 20 years until my lugs give in. Have a good one 

after 20 years of daily logging in, o boi cannot wait to see all the 300k daily bonuses, Felkey's plan for this was too weak. I am the true pussi boi!

• Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

7 hours ago, Dad said:

Don't know if I'm just blind, but I think you missed one of the best ones. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=64069

Who takes a year of VM for one war? is only infra, why you hef to be mad?

Because legit VM exist, for example Angevin is in the video but has a very legit reason for being in VM (don't know if I can say the reason)

Also we suggest to our players who want to quit to put a year of VM just in case they want to play again

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Settra said:

Admit it, you are just a little upset you cannot use the true power of the stones.

Im just upset I can't find a gosh darn slot to save my life. I have been reduced to countering for inactive applicants.

26 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

you are implying that 20 people needed it at a coincidental time of war

No... you said that, I just said that some have a reason and should not put in the shame list with the others

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

No... you said that, I just said that some have a reason and should not put in the shame list with the others

Then you agree having 20 in it is shameful. I will give 6 slots of vm (how many nations BK has in vm (only 3 post war)). Is TKR content with having 14 nations who are selfish in their rank for the sake of the top rank? 

14 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Then you agree having 20 in it is shameful. I will give 6 slots of vm (how many nations BK has in vm (only 3 post war)). Is TKR content with having 14 nations who are selfish in their rank for the sake of the top rank? 

It's not shameful having 20 instead of 6, but I agree that is shameful going into VM just to avoid war

Since I know the reason only for some of them (because I only read the forum and not everyone posted the reason on the forum) I want to first know all the reasons and then judge

Milord, Grimmjow, Bw55555, FosterHolden, Awesomeness, Ernsters are the 1 year VM (+Aryan but I'm not sure about this one, I remember something but I'm too lazy to check)

Angevin, Sargun, Mitsuru, Pepe XXVI the Grand, MrTiger, Otto IV, Mayan I know have a reason

And no Idea who is Maxime because he joined and went into VM (before the war anyway)

So as you can see 15 out of 20 have a reason, about the others feel free to say what you want, I don't know so I don't want to defend someone and then be wrong

15 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

To be fair, I have no way of knowing who is a legit VM or not.

Not saying anything against you, the video is good banter

32 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I mean, maybe if you don't want them lumped together.....kick the people who vmed to dodge war? Lmfao

Why kick them during the war instead of waiting the post war after the VM ends when you can kick raid them with 3 players? :D

22 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Why kick them during the war instead of waiting the post war after the VM ends when you can kick raid them with 3 players? :D

This requires TKR to have offensive wars, at this point I don't think they know where the button is.

Anyways doubling down on defending cowards is not going to help TKR in the long run. Why waste time defending people who hurt you?

Edited by The Mad Titan

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Also we suggest to our players who want to quit to put a year of VM just in case they want to play again

I honestly have no issue with this, I really don’t.  Anyone who asks me what they should do if they want to quit, I too recommend going into VM and taking a break.

The thing that bothers me most about this though is the fact you have players wanting to quit due to various reasons, all starting from being involved in a dogpile against them.

While legit (seriously, not many players can handle being dog piled on), have those same players considered their own contributions when their leaders got them involved in a dogpile that favored them?

EDIT:  I notice there’s some issues with players VM....   let them VM.  Individually they can do whatever they want with their nation.  While it sucks there aren’t any slots, it sucks even more just kicking a nation not even fighting back (imo).

I’d rather just come back in the future and hit them again, or whatever else I can think of.

Edited by Buorhann