God of Alliance Creation

Just John

Alright so, I know I've screwed up the last few alliances I have founded and with the Crimson Entente one is such biased from what others told me its not even funny. However, I agree that I've made mistakes in being leader. I am now in Camelot as Lord of Finance (High Gov). I am here to create new friends and to learn more leadership. I am currently working on learning more about leadership and working with others etc... Very few people have asked me 'the question', "Why do you keep creating alliances if they keep failing?". The answer to that is because I don't really ever want to give up and creating an alliance is a thrill and a roller coaster. It sparks adventure and into a new part of Orbis and you can create it how you want and see fit. I can't say I won't create another alliance again cause I know if I'd say that i'd be lying to everyone and to myself. I'd create another one when the time is right and when I've fully learned how to be a proper leader. But anyways, if you have any questions or anything just respond and I'll reply!

"The best form of revenge is success" & "TKR sucks (clickbait)"

Edited by Sean Anthony
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

3 minutes ago, Maxime Bernier said:

You posted this twice......

I put it in the wrong section so I messaged Chris (an admin) which I asked to delete it and I asked where I should put this and he said in here. So thats where this is now

Well, if you really want to create your own alliance eventually, you should definitely learn how to use the forums and communicate more effectively, and especially know when to communicate. And more relevant to this thread, when not to. Making announcements like this just makes you look like a desperate attention-seeker tbh.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, if you really want to create your own alliance eventually, you should definitely learn how to use the forums and communicate more effectively, and especially know when to communicate. And more relevant to this thread, when not to. Making announcements like this just makes you look like a desperate attention-seeker tbh.

you're acting like he isnt

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

oh, xD that wasn't my intention. Chris (an admin) told me that this would best fit here.

22 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Shoulda told you to put it in spam. 

Probably should've xD

• Upvote 1

Because of this whole post being posted in the wrong forum then being re-posted and the original deleted I've managed to lose an up-vote from the previous thread. This has caused me severe anger and depression. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Oh dear Sean, "God of Alliance Creation" is quite pretentious. Especially since there's no story, this isn't an alliance being created, and your alliance track record is awful. 

10 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Lol, now that my competition is out of the way I can now continuing with forming the 6669th Golden Phoenix Coalition 

xD, do it

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

JKVJsZC.gif

Nobody, thats the point

7 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Hey. You found the right section. 

Thats where people disagree...

1 hour ago, Sean Anthony said:

Alright so, I know I've screwed up the last few alliances I have founded and with the Crimson Entente one is such biased from what others told me its not even funny. However, I agree that I've made mistakes in being leader. I am now in Camelot as Lord of Finance (High Gov). I am here to create new friends and to learn more leadership. I am currently working on learning more about leadership and working with others etc... Very few people have asked me 'the question', "Why do you keep creating alliances if they keep failing?". The answer to that is because I don't really ever want to give up and creating an alliance is a thrill and a roller coaster. It sparks adventure and into a new part of Orbis and you can create it how you want and see fit. I can't say I won't create another alliance again cause I know if I'd say that i'd be lying to everyone and to myself. I'd create another one when the time is right and when I've fully learned how to be a proper leader. But anyways, if you have any questions or anything just respond and I'll reply!

This is a game, do whatever you enjoy, dont let the haters get you down! I remember the thrill of making my alliance all those years ago, it's fun, if you ever want some tips I'll be happy to help you out as much as I can :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

This is a game, do whatever you enjoy, dont let the haters get you down! I remember the thrill of making my alliance all those years ago, it's fun, if you ever want some tips I'll be happy to help you out as much as I can :D

Message me on Discord, You seem like a great guy! I am Sean Anthony#7040

Quick tip for you don't post in alliance affairs with unrelated shit, as everyone's news bot will post it in their discords and it's not actually new.

It might be worth taking some time to get to know how the forums and people's discords are set up

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

4 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Quick tip for you don't post in alliance affairs with unrelated shit, as everyone's news bot will post it in their discords and it's not actually new.

It might be worth taking some time to get to know how the forums and people's discords are set up

I rarely use the forums

5 hours ago, Sean Anthony said:

You should learn how to step down from High Gov before it's too late.

Memes aside, gl.