Greetings from Fraggle Rock

Fraggle

From: Tihitler egypt.jpg Date: 10/28/2018 Sunday 8:41 pm stop.png

Good morning sir
I want to improve our economic and military relation what's your
Opinion and I want to talk to you about global food production and how weak is it do you you nuclear wars so are you with me that we have to stop the wars that destroys world economy and gives a massive improve in food price 
Waiting your answer

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Maxime Bernier said:

Are you a Joke nobody is scared of you

I like how UH is trying to be relevant, with their micro war. Now a downright stupid UH member doesn't realize how Fraggle can destroy a frickton of infa on these whales and cost them billions. 

4 hours ago, Mikalus II said:

Sell off 600 of your nukes. Sell the resources on the market. Become sorta rich. Begin buying food, infra and improvements. Build a military. Join an alliance. Toil for years, tediously and meticulously building cities. Buy ten credits per month. Buy an additional credit every other month for VIP. Change your nation name to include something about emperor or death or dark or something menacing.Buy more credits per month, arbitrarily changing location. Become angry and dismissive toward new players. Have secret meetings on Discord and worry about spy infiltration. Engage in warfare and brag about your martial prowess, emphasizing infra damage and air control. Build spreadsheets that have complicated formulas. Start a radio show devoted to political intrigue on Earth and how it relates to the daily grind of Orbis. Become a whale and watch as 15 city nations bow in supplication before your might.

And then

Carefully...deliberately....and with much satisfaction....delete your nation and reroll, beginning the cycle again.

Nice, only five achievements left before I can re-roll.

• Upvote 1

From the desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

Leader of The Best Nation, Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.947ef30e724c05bca37f66ebfe271bce.jpg

Greetings! I'm back to update the world on the current food situation. Clearly our political skill convinced the world to stop reducing our food supplies via nuclear launches.

We appreciate your cooperation, as we didn't have to take drastic action. Our brother, Wembly reported that food is back. Thank you Nations of Orbis. 

In other news...we will be holding our annual fund raiser. This year's theme: Dogs!! That's right....You submit pictures of your dog(s) and a small entry fee of say 7 mil, and I'll be ranking the doggos of Orbis. The deadline for this contest is when people stop sending in entry fees and pupper pics.

Farewell for now.

Many hugs,

Uncle Traveling Matt

• Upvote 3