War Stats - Global War 12

Sketchy

57 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

-snip-

For an alliance who claims to do a lot of action your guys have done almost nothing to try to drag us down.

That is why I respect CoS a lot more, they actually have a bite with just half your bark (maybe even less),

o7 CoS, now lets take shots at each other until we are all satisfied!

eastwood.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

For an alliance who claims to do a lot of action your guys have done almost nothing to try to drag us down.

That is why I respect CoS a lot more, they actually have a bite with just half your bark (maybe even less),

???

They went in against Guardian, TKR, TCW upper tier with the expectations that GOB would come in on them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

-snip-

Mostly agreed, actually. The shot I fired at you was mostly me trying to work from what I assumed to be SRD's perspective. 

I certainly had my gripes about Test, but I gripe about everyone, and I can see how things ended up that way. Knowing you spent about ten times more effort on pushing things forward than most alliances, and at least twice as much as I did, definitely read my commentary for what it is.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm not too sure the ground-level facts bear this one out for who was dragging you down. CoS happened to get you personally, but I think there's about as many people on your side who could say it was Test. :P

But yes! Sorry for the wait. Have fun. :D

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs