War Stats - Global War 12

Sketchy

8 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

While we're at it, why didn't you join the war? Surely you wouldn't want to miss out..

Various reasons, but it mostly centered around taking a break.  We did fight two major wars back to back (IQ earlier this year, then TKR in the summer with a month separating the two).

This is the first major war I'll be missing.

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Less excuses from the coalition with over 1300 members, and more results.  1300 of you, about 40 of us, get your shit together and get it done already, it took us 2 days to wipe your upper tier out, with your overwhelming numbers you cant do the same?

I can't hear your gloating from the ivory tower you've locked yourself in to hide from us. 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Just now, Justin076 said:

Dominating the extreme whale tier for safety? Im pretty sure that was my point. I understand your logic behind it and the pixel-hugging logic behind it. I'm well aware of alliances and spheres of the past and current seeking domination. However my point is that its not good for the game and is the kind of thing we need to get rid of and have been trying to for like a year? It stagnates the game and helps create a environment non-conducive for stuff to happen.

As for your pixel-hugging jab I'll ignore it as I assume your pretty inactive and aren't aware. 

Everyone wants to dominate. It's just how things are. Every alliance if given the opportunity to form dominance in a tier will go for it, it's that simple. That's how most upper tier alliances have pitched to me in the past their idea for future! 

And yes, I'm pretty inactive - you got that much right. 

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Various reasons, but it mostly centered around taking a break.  We did fight two major wars back to back (IQ earlier this year, then TKR in the summer with a month separating the two).

This is the first major war I'll be missing.

Fair enough. Good luck for the future wars! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I can't hear your gloating from the ivory tower you've locked yourself in to hide from us. 

Says the guy with 24 cities and 3350 NS.  You can accuse me of many things, but hiding is not one of them, I have eaten more nukes this war than you have cities.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Once a year we should really ignore all the treaty web and do a war with the draft system, after one month of war go back to the normal P&W

Wouldn't be opposed to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Micchan said:

Would you like even more if the team captains are the top two for forum reps?

Me vs. Kurdanak?  Ehh...

I like the shrimp, but I don't know if he pays that much attention to war like I do.

1 hour ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Well, then it's surprising that he's missed the strategic situation right now. A top performer shouldn't miss it. 

As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired right now and getting more action than I would like. 

While we're at it, why didn't you join the war? Surely you wouldn't want to miss out..

He couldn't even if he wanted too. I haven't even been able to get a slot in days.

45 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Sounds like its time for a mock draft!  who wants to set it up?!?!

4 spheres, auction draft style, each team gets 250 dollars to bid.  We start at the top of the alliance leaderboard and work our way down.

My idea was with players in response to the tier discussion, so if you don't have enough players in one tier is just your fault (this would be a cool way to play on the test server)

With alliances works but doesn't solve the problem

I have always despised SRD, never wavered once in my absolute disgust of his cancerous presence. Whether an ally or enemy. #rememberRozWei

So I wouldn't be praising him no matter what. He is a piece of garbage. Thanks to whoever destroys him since he is far to large for me to take down.

• Upvote 1

I am not angry. I just wanted to bomb the occasional opposing nation and (at the same time) murder several hundred thousand of my own citizenry in a fiery faux-apocalypse.

I wish i could summon the level of outrage i just read...that would be pretty damn sweet.

I'm just sitting here watching the world burn...kinda...I guess it would be more accurate to say i'm reading it.

• Upvote 1

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Pretty thrilled to be doing as much damage as I am, and especially come out net positive, when I've lost half my infra and am explicitly refraining from bieges as per coalition policy to prevent the whales from getting away (unlike certain others on this list...). Climbing any higher will get trickier unless I get serious about camping biege timers, though. Thanks for the stats, Sketchy!

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

That is rich coming from you Pre, the guy that shows up to an alliance, spends all its political capital, and then runs away before it gets rolled... or goes on vaca mode for a year when people finally figure you out and get sick of your shit.

So congrats to you for pulling everyone together to hit TKR, and blaming my alliance (one of the few that can obliterate your alliance) for all the evils in the game, you are a much better politician than I will ever be.

If my crime is liking to fight with people I can depend on and that are my size, I plead guilty, but don't expect me to apologize for it.  My goals as an alliance leader are pretty simple, look out for the well being of my members, give them an environment to succeed in, and defend and help my allies.  My goal isn't to win the game or take over the world like some of you, if that was the case, I wouldn't reject over 50 percent of the people that apply to Grumpy, and I would actively go out and wipe out any competition to Grumpy. 

As for hiding to grow? We skipped one major global war, which was the 2nd one after we formed, besides that we have been in the muck everytime.  When we rolled nuke block, we rolled in with Attrition, ate every single one of the over 1000 nukes they had and then called it a day the second they ran out of the ability to fight back.

We all cant be like Test, who sits out every war until they know they can win, and then jumps in for easy wins.  If that is being dynamic woo baby! I look forward to adopting that post war. You are an opportunist Pre, you always have been you always will be. 

Now my favorite part of any post, bragging about me!  Individual war stats are out and it looks like I am #1 in infra destroyed... 45,000 more infra killed than number 2 on the list, #2 in infra lost, #11 in soldiers killed, #7 in tank kills, #2 in plane kills, and #2 in ship kills, that seems pretty solid!  When I get more time I will see how many alliances I have done more infra damage than their entire alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't think Pre is necessarily blaming you for all the evils, SRD, I think the idea of the top tier consolidation (Or any really) is what he's trying to get across is a problem for the game.

It's just a coincidence that you're targeted given the history between you two and the situation at hand here.

I could be entirely wrong on that though, but that's how it's coming off to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That is rich coming from you Pre, the guy that shows up to an alliance, spends all its political capital, and then runs away before it gets rolled... or goes on vaca mode for a year when people finally figure you out and get sick of your shit.

So congrats to you for pulling everyone together to hit TKR, and blaming my alliance (one of the few that can obliterate your alliance) for all the evils in the game, you are a much better politician than I will ever be.

If my crime is liking to fight with people I can depend on and that are my size, I plead guilty, but don't expect me to apologize for it.  My goals as an alliance leader are pretty simple, look out for the well being of my members, give them an environment to succeed in, and defend and help my allies.  My goal isn't to win the game or take over the world like some of you, if that was the case, I wouldn't reject over 50 percent of the people that apply to Grumpy, and I would actively go out and wipe out any competition to Grumpy. 

As for hiding to grow? We skipped one major global war, which was the 2nd one after we formed, besides that we have been in the muck everytime.  When we rolled nuke block, we rolled in with Attrition, ate every single one of the over 1000 nukes they had and then called it a day the second they ran out of the ability to fight back.

We all cant be like Test, who sits out every war until they know they can win, and then jumps in for easy wins.  If that is being dynamic woo baby! I look forward to adopting that post war. You are an opportunist Pre, you always have been you always will be. 

Now my favorite part of any post, bragging about me!  Individual war stats are out and it looks like I am #1 in infra destroyed... 45,000 more infra killed than number 2 on the list, #2 in infra lost, #11 in soldiers killed, #7 in tank kills, #2 in plane kills, and #2 in ship kills, that seems pretty solid!  When I get more time I will see how many alliances I have done more infra damage than their entire alliance.

The guy literally says you AREN'T to blame for the evil. Just some of it. He literally says that.

If you're gonna textwall at people at least get the basic shit right. He's not wrong in saying that either, and hopefully you can see that. I had a dicussion with a TKR member the other day who just couldn't see that they are indeed responsible for some of that evil. 

People get so defensive over it. Evil is not a state of alignment one can posess. Evil is a state, like all things, of relativity. Based on that relativity, the only logical conclusion is to accept that you are part of the evil. So am i, so is Pre, so is Buor, so is every clueless micro leader who has no idea why he shouldnt have farms with 800 land, and so is everyone who was not listed. 

Innocence is a pipe dream, everybody is guilty, and everybody has an execution date. This is yours. Somebody elses comes next. Don't know who, and i don't care. But instead of whining that people think you're evil and have come for your execution, that they're just as bad - no, worse! Just embrace it. Today its you in the chair, tomorrow it's them, and neither of you will be any less guilty when tomorrow comes.

And yes, TKR. That means you, too. Nobody is a shining knight in gallant armor, who abides by a (romanticized non historically-accurate) code of chivalry. You are guilty, as is everyone else, just admit it, like everyone else should. And if others haven't yet, so what? Be the first, there's nothing wrong with being first. 

Of course we had it coming, do you see anyone on our side complaining at all about the complete lack of CBs out there?  There is none, because its obvious that this was coming, you generally cant go out and hit every sphere in the game and not eventually have them come together and wack you.  The part that is silly is how long it took the rest of the world to get its shit together and make it happen.

Side note, I looked at the other side's coalition tonight, and if you guys were organized, you could have taken out 9 of us at update tonight, probably a few more if you wanted to really work for it.  So this whole story thread of how our side is overwhelmingly powerful is a bunch of crap.  The only thing stopping you guys from some easy domination is your inability to work together and properly coordinate.  I do look forward to getting taken out tomorrow tho, it looks like I am up next!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Of course we had it coming, do you see anyone on our side complaining at all about the complete lack of CBs out there?  There is none, because its obvious that this was coming, you generally cant go out and hit every sphere in the game and not eventually have them come together and wack you.  The part that is silly is how long it took the rest of the world to get its shit together and make it happen.

Side note, I looked at the other side's coalition tonight, and if you guys were organized, you could have taken out 9 of us at update tonight, probably a few more if you wanted to really work for it.  So this whole story thread of how our side is overwhelmingly powerful is a bunch of crap.  The only thing stopping you guys from some easy domination is your inability to work together and properly coordinate.  I do look forward to getting taken out tomorrow tho, it looks like I am up next!

Lmfao you can bet your ass TKR is whining about it internally.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

I haven't seen anybody in Grumpy wanting to avoid this war or upset about being rolled. We are having fun so far( the last stand is always a fun scenario). I don't understand the reasoning that we are ruining everyones fun. Grumpy exists because it is fun to fight with people that communicate ( same reason I think that we enjoy fighting alongside Guardian).With so many alliances in this game you organize a blitz and peeps start talking about how the can't be on at that time etc. We saw it with the blitzes against Guard etc lots of fighters on your side were let down by the guys that weren't logging on or were doing stupid stuff(nuke spamming). I isn't just the size of the nation that gets you entrance into Grumpy but the willingness to coordinate and sacrifice that gets you in. Our friend got attacked and we defended them as best we could. We have had a good fight so far and lots of fun. Who could ask for more from the game? 

TLDR.... Grumpy is having a blast being destroyed ! No one is jumping out a window because the pixels are destroyed. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1