War Stats - Global War 12

Sketchy

Just now, Darth Revan said:

We're only 14 days in tho lol 

Less excuses from the coalition with over 1300 members, and more results.  1300 of you, about 40 of us, get your shit together and get it done already, it took us 2 days to wipe your upper tier out, with your overwhelming numbers you cant do the same?

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

hasn't happened yet, Myself and others are still roaming free, blowing up your planes, ships, tanks and infra.

Yes, but they will eventually get you guys. It's only a matter of time. :)

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just now, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Less excuses from the coalition with over 1300 members, and more results.  1300 of you, about 40 of us, get your shit together and get it done already, it took us 2 days to wipe your upper tier out, with your overwhelming numbers you cant do the same?

1300 of us, yet your side has 50% of the 26-30 cities, and about 83% of the 30+ city people.  Do you really expect any other result in the short term? Just stop being willfully dense. 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

hasn't happened yet, Myself and others are still roaming free, blowing up your planes, ships, tanks and infra.

Lol do you want a fricking medal? Thanks for helping cement my argument that ourside needed more alliances to combine their upper tiers to help take your side down. You’re really proud of yourself aren’t you. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Justin076 said:

Lol do you want a fricking medal? Thanks for helping cement my argument that ourside needed more alliances to combine their upper tiers to help take your side down. You’re really proud of yourself aren’t you. 

The sad part is you don't need the help, I look at the numbers everyday, and I see all the nations you guys have with your max planes, just sitting around not doing anything (or one could say hiding to avoiding taking damage).  If one of you happens to be dumb enough to get a little too big, we pick you off and go about our day.   But please continue to make excuses about us being big and scary, I appreciate the complement, and welcome you to keep thinking that.  I also am proud that you guys need to keep tacking on new alliances because you cant seem to find enough competent fighters to take us down. 

I know we are fighting a lost cause, but everyday you guys waste not taking us down, is another day we spend hurting your side, and its another day I have no issues reminding you of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Do people turn into naive, thick-headed people when they’re losing? I always saw it with IQ when they were being beat and now I see it in you and others from your side. Guess denial is natural. 

Few things, GoB specifically has probably 85% of people above 30 cities. Do the math? It’s not easy to compete with your consolidated fat alliance. Quite frankly there’s nothing about GoB to be proud of. Your members are there because they want to be in an alliance where anyone who could threaten their precious pixels are well, in the alliance. Your alliance is the most useless thing in the game and you make it difficult for shit to happen in the extreme whale tier because your consolidation. 

We do need the numbers, you four alliances have a grip on the upper tier. Not to mention there’s plenty of good fighters on your side, mainly from Guardian. Ourside doesn’t really have a lot of alliances with a high city concentrate. TEst is like avg city 22 and CoS, 24-25? They alone could barely match Guardian and you. Not to mention TCW and TKRs fat upper tiers. 

Also the other factor in this war is that everyone wants a peice of you. Similar to Papers Please there’s an abundance of alliances that want to fight you for many reasons that your side gave them. 

Very good statement man. Couldn't of said it any better. SRD is just another prick that's full of himself. He let all the fat and pixels go to his head. But it's inevitable now he will get his just like everyone else has. It seems math and paying attention isn't quite his strong suit.

13 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Do people turn into naive, thick-headed people when they’re losing? I always saw it with IQ when they were being beat and now I see it in you and others from your side. Guess denial is natural.

Nah, some people are just naive and thick-headed, it's just more noticeable when you disagree with what they're saying. SRD was one of VE's number one salt producers so his statements shouldn't really be surprising.

• Like 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

4 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Nah, some people are just naive and thick-headed, it's just more noticeable when you disagree with what they're saying. SRD was one of VE's number one salt producers so his statements shouldn't really be surprising.

He was the main reason I didn't care for VE.

It's nice to know that my alliance of 26 people is the reason the world of Orbis is bad.  I assume we are also the ones that kept IQ down for years as well.

Justin the difference between what I say and what you say, is that I actually know what the numbers are and what they look like, and you are just making assumptions based off your own biases. 

Lets be real tho, the reason you don't like us, is because we aren't on your side, if it was Test and CoS on the TKR side, and we were on your side, you would be singing our praises right now, and complaining about the evils of Test and CoS.

But this is a warstats thread, so my apologies to Sketchy and that other dude with the stats that say we are doing even better for derailing it.

Edit: zues your nation link is broken.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It's nice to know that my alliance of 26 people is the reason the world of Orbis is bad.  I assume we are also the ones that kept IQ down for years as well.

Justin the difference between what I say and what you say, is that I actually know what the numbers are and what they look like, and you are just making assumptions based off your own biases. 

Lets be real tho, the reason you don't like us, is because we aren't on your side, if it was Test and CoS on the TKR side, and we were on your side, you would be singing our praises right now, and complaining about the evils of Test and CoS.

But this is a warstats thread, so my apologies to Sketchy and that other dude with the stats that say we are doing even better for derailing it.

Edit: zues your nation link is broken.

Updated it for you.

GoB/Guardian makes up the majority of upper tier nations.  It just so happens that they're also some of the most experienced in the game.  A lot of the "whale" tier nations outside of GoB/Guardian are usually ones that have little to no war experience and are simply just bloated individuals.

So yes, admittedly, it's going to be a tough nut to crack because people in the big coalition will have to teach their upper tier members how to organize a coordinated strike (Without blowing their load too early, Fark) against veteran players.

As long as players understand the value of suiciding planes/coordinated spy ops on targeted individuals, they can kill enough planes where a player loses more than they can buy back.  Against 30+ city guys though, that's a tough one.

This is also why growing in cities is not a good idea for any player in the game unless they have some war experience behind them and they know what they're doing outside of just lobbing nukes.

SRD is right though.  People need to get their act together and start working up on coordinated hits.  Those done on Guardian were nice, but there are still nations that can be useful if someone helps guide them in the right direction and explains to them what they're doing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

GoB/Guardian makes up the majority of upper tier nations.  It just so happens that they're also some of the most experienced in the game.  A lot of the "whale" tier nations outside of GoB/Guardian are usually ones that have little to no war experience and are simply just bloated individuals.

So yes, admittedly, it's going to be a tough nut to crack because people in the big coalition will have to teach their upper tier members how to organize a coordinated strike (Without blowing their load too early, Fark) against veteran players.

As long as players understand the value of suiciding planes/coordinated spy ops on targeted individuals, they can kill enough planes where a player loses more than they can buy back.  Against 30+ city guys though, that's a tough one.

This is also why growing in cities is not a good idea for any player in the game unless they have some war experience behind them and they know what they're doing outside of just lobbing nukes.

SRD is right though.  People need to get their act together and start working up on coordinated hits.  Those done on Guardian were nice, but there are still nations that can be useful if someone helps guide them in the right direction and explains to them what they're doing.

I mean our numbers are also spread over handling TCW/TKR/Guardian. Took a while on Guardian, but thinks are getting there slowly, as it requires concentrated effort to match those three numbers before having folks ready to push upwards into GOB territory. Especially since most of the hits so far required some suiciding and punches taken before they fall into IQ range± With regards to GoB, thats a tough one since it takes a bit to buy back. SRD's talk is dense since the numbers required to pull down folks aren't 1v1 but 2v1 or 3v1 in many cases and just stupid lol. But yeah, I don't know how far up GoB we can go, but it'll be nice to have more than the bottom 6 for our 11 city up declares :P 

Both sides made good points.  It's only 14 days in the war.  There's no way GOB would be taken care of in that time frame unless a equally sized alliance was able to match up to them, which there isn't.

I speculate that after Guardian is pulled down, that coordination against GOB would begin.  The coalition side has plenty of time to plan against GOB since GOB cannot assist their allies except a few in Guardian.

1 hour ago, The Mad Titan said:

IQ doesn’t start counting war length till the three week mark. 

You mean week 3, is day 1 one of our war cycle. Yes. Everything so far has been the salads for our mid-tier! 

3 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Few things, GoB specifically has probably 85% of people above 30 cities. Do the math? It’s not easy to compete with your consolidated fat alliance. Quite frankly there’s nothing about GoB to be proud of. Your members are there because they want to be in an alliance where anyone who could threaten their precious pixels are well, in the alliance. Your alliance is the most useless thing in the game and you make it difficult for shit to happen in the extreme whale tier because your consolidation. 

We do need the numbers, you four alliances have a grip on the upper tier. Not to mention there’s plenty of good fighters on your side, mainly from Guardian. Ourside doesn’t really have a lot of alliances with a high city concentrate. TEst is like avg city 22 and CoS, 24-25? They alone could barely match Guardian and you. Not to mention TCW and TKRs fat upper tiers. 

Also the other factor in this war is that everyone wants a peice of you. Similar to Papers Please there’s an abundance of alliances that want to fight you for many reasons that your side gave them. 

lol. Grumpy has what most alliances want, dominance in a specific tier. I remember us wanting to do this back in Mensa too. NPO has something similar in lower tier. Even TEst had something similar before Papers Please. It's a smart thing to do, not dumb. 

Grumpy is surely hard to take out but the way things are right now, it's not very difficult with some coordination and strategy. My next line explains why you must have missed that!

I looked at your name and pixel hugger clicked in my mind but The Golden Horde tag confused me. I then noticed you led GPA and TCW! Everything makes sense now.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

I looked at your name and pixel hugger clicked in my mind but The Golden Horde tag confused me. I then noticed you led GPA and TCW! Everything makes sense now.  

Think you're looking too far back to criticize him.  Nowadays he's one of the top performers when he's in a war.  He's one of the folks that turned from GPA's pixelhugging days.

Which is weird coming from you, honestly.  You went from a battle hardened individual to someone resting easy in GOB.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Think you're looking too far back to criticize him.  Nowadays he's one of the top performers when he's in a war.  He's one of the folks that turned from GPA's pixelhugging days.

Which is weird coming from you, honestly.  You went from a battle hardened individual to someone resting easy in GOB.

Well, then it's surprising that he's missed the strategic situation right now. A top performer shouldn't miss it. 

As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired right now and getting more action than I would like. 

While we're at it, why didn't you join the war? Surely you wouldn't want to miss out..

Edited by Tywin Lannister

2 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Well, then it's surprising that he's missed the strategic situation right now. A top performer shouldn't miss it. 

As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired right now and getting more action that I would like. 

While we're at it, why didn't you join the war? Surely you wouldn't want to miss out..

Do you really want more people dogpiling on you lol

I thought you guys were just complaining about that

• Like 2

XLL3z4T.gif

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Both sides made good points.  It's only 14 days in the war.  There's no way GOB would be taken care of in that time frame unless a equally sized alliance was able to match up to them, which there isn't.

I speculate that after Guardian is pulled down, that coordination against GOB would begin.  The coalition side has plenty of time to plan against GOB since GOB cannot assist their allies except a few in Guardian.

That's starting to happen now, actually. 

It would theoretically have been possible to get that many whales on our side. You'd just have needed to coordinate SA leaving VM like a month ago and then get TC with them.

3 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired right now and getting more action that I would like. 

Dominating the extreme whale tier for safety? Im pretty sure that was my point. I understand your logic behind it and the pixel-hugging logic behind it. I'm well aware of alliances and spheres of the past and current seeking domination. However my point is that its not good for the game and is the kind of thing we need to get rid of and have been trying to for like a year? It stagnates the game and helps create a environment non-conducive for stuff to happen.

As for your pixel-hugging jab I'll ignore it as I assume your pretty inactive and aren't aware. 

• Like 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate