War Stats - Global War 12

Sketchy

Out of curiosity, how to the 28 city TCW deletions affect the stats?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Malal said:

It's the only way to make TCW look better.

• Upvote 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

1 hour ago, Malal said:

In what way. If they had wars open, any damage they took before they deleted will be counted in the stats, just as if they left the AA.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

How are you calculating the value of infra lost and destroyed? I think the stat tracker is still inaccurate when it comes to infrastructure values. Also are you including alliance bank loot in the stats? I am so that might be why my loot values are slightly higher. Here's my version of the stats (as of yesterday):

unknown.png

The infrastructure cost values did seem a bit high at first but I have been manually checking some of the individual wars and it seems to be valid. If anyone would like to check as well I have uploaded the raw data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mqRVWuIKBnlG3sMI8alQTW_nHc1JWnRpXEB1Fv28IhA/edit?usp=sharing

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Erland said:

How are you calculating the value of infra lost and destroyed? I think the stat tracker is still inaccurate when it comes to infrastructure values. Also are you including alliance bank loot in the stats? I am so that might be why my loot values are slightly higher. Here's my version of the stats (as of yesterday):

unknown.png

The infrastructure cost values did seem a bit high at first but I have been manually checking some of the individual wars and it seems to be valid. If anyone would like to check as well I have uploaded the raw data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mqRVWuIKBnlG3sMI8alQTW_nHc1JWnRpXEB1Fv28IhA/edit?usp=sharing

Just the infra stat tracker. I'm aware its not 100% accurate, but I don't think the margin of error is that wide. 

Your infra stats still seem way way off to me. TKR dealt 33bn in infra damage alone? GOB has dealt 38bn? All your infra numbers seem to be close to exactly double that of the stat tracker values.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

50 minutes ago, Erland said:

unknown.png

I like his numbers better, we should go by his numbers.  I ran some conservative numbers on the damage I have done so far, and alone I calculate that I have done around 2.5 billion in infra damage.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Just the infra stat tracker. I'm aware its not 100% accurate, but I don't think the margin of error is that wide. 

Your infra stats still seem way way off to me. TKR dealt 33bn in infra damage alone? GOB has dealt 38bn? All your infra numbers seem to be close to exactly double that of the stat tracker values.

Was the stat tracker ever updated by sheppy when he made change to infra values? 

Edited by 8mrgrim8
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Was the stat tracker ever updated by sheppy when he made change to infra values? 

Good question, but if that is the case, then the real numbers should be lower than the stat tracker. Since sheepy made infra cheaper. 

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

55 minutes ago, Erland said:

unknown.png

From the raw data, how is nation ID assigned to each war since there's 2 nations involved. Is it just the attacking nations? 

@Sketchy or it could be completely off depending on when he actually made the stat tracker. He hasn't touched it for years from the looks of it. Also wouldn't the raw data he pulled be the same as the stat tracker so the infra values should match right or is he using his own formula to calculate infra values

Edited by 8mrgrim8

4 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

From the raw data, how is nation ID assigned to each war since there's 2 nations involved. Is it just the attacking nations? 

@Sketchy or it could be completely off depending on when he actually made the stat tracker. He hasn't touched it for years from the looks of it. Also wouldn't the raw data he pulled be the same as the stat tracker so the infra values should match right or is he using his own formula to calculate infra values

Hes using his own formula. As far as it being off, yer its off, but the difficulty is finding a better metric. I find the stat tracker to be mostly close most of the time which is better than nothing. The reason I find these stats weird is im not sure some of these alliances had enough infra to lose that much in the first place value wise.

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Each war has two rows, one from the attacker's perspective and one from the defender's perspective.

19 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

The issue with the stat tracker is that for a lot of the infra values, it shows a very low number and thus a lot of the stats are missing. For example, just choosing a random nation: https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Archiana+Republic&type=nation&date=2018-10-20&submit=Go you can see that it shows the value of infrastructure lost as only $158 which is not reflective at all of the 330.8 relatively high level infrastructure that was actually lost.

1 hour ago, Erland said:

unknown.png

BK STRONK

Edited by Moetaz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

2 hours ago, Zyphy said:

I know, but what I'm saying is they won't last like this. Sooner or later they'll begin wasting more resources than dealing damage it's a matter of time.

Good news is when fighting against over 1300 nations, there are plenty of targets with tons of infra.  If only they would peak out over that 5k NS mark, we could say hello.

• Downvote 1