The Federation: Withdrawal

Darzy

Also your not here to have fun ?

I am, but I guess, this isn't the only game I play to have fun, I prefer talking to others for fun.

I have time to do other stuff but I understand that other people like to war, no problems with that :3 

8 hours ago, Darzy said:

I mean, sure, we're not here to make enemies :3

Alright, well, at least you understand that I suppose. I hope you learn well from whatever you've actually done so you can last a tad longer next time.

• Upvote 1

This is a fight?

More on that, fine by me them leaving the war against Dixie. Unless it was a 1v1 between protectorates, idk why they were attacking anyway.

11 hours ago, Darzy said:

Hello people,

We will be withdrawing from our wars that were declared against the Dixie Union. For us at least, peace has arrived. We will not be declaring any further wars over the course of this global.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: We won't be aiding anyone in war either (i.e. intelligence, money etc.)

Edit 2: Oopsie

10 hours ago, Darzy said:

I mean, sure, we're not here to make enemies :3

And no enemies made, you were gracious enough to bow out so no worries mate, glad you're out of the war I wish you a speedy rebuild

11 hours ago, Creed Mallory said:

Aight, we got the rest from here. Time to get this bread. ?

UH on the other hand..... For attacking our protectorate with no good reason, good luck trying to get us to agree to any terms. I've seen what you asked of TDU, getting them to rebrand or disband isn't acceptable so hope you like a long drawn out war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

You seem to have misplaced your calculator, there are 3 complaints before I said that, 1 non-combatant, 1 NPO & 1 BK (Burger King)tumblr_opx4qkhL5X1u06v97o1_400.gif

Don't think my post would be a complaint, so much as pointing at what NPO and our side usually asks for peace terms and making a joke based on that? :P (I'm literally dissing my own alliance lol)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Man Of Shadows said:

Was this even a war? Who are the sides again, I think I want to roll them.

Relatively, no it was a very small-scale conflict. We're not claiming to make this a big deal, but we felt that this was a necessary formality regardless of the actual impact and size of the conflict.

6 hours ago, Sphinx said:

And no enemies made, you were gracious enough to bow out so no worries mate, glad you're out of the war I wish you a speedy rebuild

UH on the other hand..... For attacking our protectorate with no good reason, good luck trying to get us to agree to any terms. I've seen what you asked of TDU, getting them to rebrand or disband isn't acceptable so hope you like a long drawn out war. 

I've talked with the UH Gov about conditions I'm just saying right now they are not the same from what we were asking originally and will be proposed soon.

I'm the more open one so ;)