Grumpyhave teeth

Sweeeeet Ronny D

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It would have been nice to see Test find some and actually rebuild their military rather than hide below our range for the last two weeks.  Oh sorry my fault...  "Legitimate Strategy!"

I know you don't think so well in your advanced age, thus having trouble with this whole tactics thing.

By all means though, I'm not too far down below your range https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767 You can sell off a little navy and come hit me. I've been pretty built up for a few days. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

34 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Why sell down when you are in range of me?  I got 2 defensive slots open stop by, say hello.

Because you're not worth my time. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow. If I find any of your allies members on the beach, I'll take pictures. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

41 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Because you're not worth my time. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow. If I find any of your allies members on the beach, I'll take pictures. 

giphy.gif

That's interesting. I bet you are the first person going to vacation mode during this war not from tC, TKR or Guardian. Enjoy vacation

On 10/25/2018 at 2:58 PM, Mikalus II said:

Sometimes I wonder if there is no Alex and this entire game is just a social experiment run by the Episcopalians to determine what the general public will do if given control over a nation in a world of essentially unlimited resources.

The answer appears to be manufactured strife and tomfoolery followed by nuclear winter.

Rinse and repeat.

Pure insight right here, why aren't people paying more attention? 

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.