Grumpyhave teeth

Sweeeeet Ronny D

2 hours ago, Mikalus II said:

I'm not much of a whale killer. I'm more of a

"whale-mildly-annoyer when working in conjunction with two other people on one whale who has over-extended against larger opponents than I"

Type person

There's no room for that kind of measured self-awareness here. Exaggerate this !@#$ up a bit.

Sweet leader name, btw.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

On 10/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That's not bad, its more than the 43 million you lost from a single naval attack.  i guess its good that i can launch 3 of them a day.

Youre a shitbag who fights nations with 11 less cities than you 3v1.  Of course you can.  Gonna be nuking you guys well after Ive lost all my valuable infra though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

It seems like a lot of people are confused. Grumpy isn't all whales. It recently started to let in "killer whales", like me.

So bring it on, every alliance of orbis. We dolphins are ready to get totally destroyed.

Mistress death is pleased.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Alright then….I’ve got a proposition for you whale/dolphin people:

Why don’t you “decommission all of your planes” and “decommission all of your tanks” and “decommission all of your ships” and “decommission all of your nukes and missiles” and “decommission all of your soldiers” right after the daily update and “destroy your own infrastructure to a reasonable level” and “get rid of all of your own improvements” and “sell off all of your warchest” and “not log in for 8 days” and come down here  and let me attack you with my very small amount of “max planes” and “a handful of soldiers that I keep on hand to keep my score low” and then we will “see who is tougher”.

I’m not a whale or a killer dolphin, I’m a Humboldt Squid-sized nation that dwells in the abyss with the other ravenous invertebrates and I can talk using bioluminescent photophores and I have a mantle that takes up 40% of my body length according to Wikipedia.

Edited by Mikalus II
  • Upvote 3

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:01 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

It seems like a lot of people are confused. Grumpy isn't all whales. It recently started to let in "killer whales", like me.

So bring it on, every alliance of orbis. We dolphins are ready to get totally destroyed.

Lolno, you're not an orca mate. 

Grumpy... Haveth dental problems with old age.

1187036744_grumpyscore.png.63ff031f7a4d57f69aceee0f1cc2ebd0.png

Look! One of their teeth even fell out!

299508905_tywinactivity.png.d31f3bb1d7ec0fea3b344aefef6378a1.png

896580434_tywinvm.png.573f2901a3a5e76608abe0dd4c364d4d.png

• Upvote 5

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

On 11/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, zigbigadorlou said:

frick YOU DOLPHIN

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=1895

Shout out to Don Juan who found the testicular fortitude to sell of some military to hit some nations.

It would have been nice to see Test find some and actually rebuild their military rather than hide below our range for the last two weeks.  Oh sorry my fault...  "Legitimate Strategy!"

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It would have been nice to see Test find some and actually rebuild their military rather than hide below our range for the last two weeks.  Oh sorry my fault...  "Legitimate Strategy!"

frick YOU WHALE

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Jesus you are out of touch

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We have been doing it for the past half a decade and then some.

Lxr4VfE.png