How do you get rid of the Reputation flare?

Sweeeeet Ronny D

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The only one that’s remotely “their own” is the Hippo.  The rest are random per tiering or just out of coincidence.

>mod bias

Yeesh.  It’s definitely not that.

As a hippo, isn't assuming there's no mod bias showing your hippo bias?

I don't care about the fact that one of them is a hippo and it's neat someone put them in but if they can't be toggled off that's something to look at, is all

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I actually joked about it in my status.  Didn’t really push or expect it.  And if it was done, I expected one regarding Kurdanak (who’s #1 atm) - not me.  Considering Element got one for being the most downvoted.  Then again, I did get the most upvotes for the year.

Can’t lie though, I’m flattered and enjoyed it.  Doesn’t bother me in any case if they remove or change it, but I can’t say I’m surprised how long it took for someone to complain.

The option to turn them off is valid though.

I personally dislike having two pips on my forum account. It simply takes up too much space in posts on threads. Because of that, this is why I don't use alliance pips and I continue to stick to ONE forum pip. I do think there should be an option to turn this off if you don't want one on your account. 

Edited by Featherine

15 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I actually joked about it in my status.  Didn’t really push or expect it.  And if it was done, I expected one regarding Kurdanak (who’s #1 atm) - not me.  Considering Element got one for being the most downvoted.  Then again, I did get the most upvotes for the year.

Can’t lie though, I’m flattered and enjoyed it.  Doesn’t bother me in any case if they remove or change it, but I can’t say I’m surprised how long it took for someone to complain.

The option to turn them off is valid though.

To be fair, I was joking if you were referring to my 'complaining'.

scSqPGJ.gif

5 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

To be fair, I was joking if you were referring to my 'complaining'.

Its not always about you pre, this one is about me.  And i am like 60 percent joking 40 percent serious.

Wait i reread his post, yeah that one is probably about you, my apologies.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

• Administrators

I'm not sure if they can be manually disabled; has anyone looked in their profile settings? I can do some googling to see if IPS lets you disable reputation pips.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link