The Third Infinity Alliance - and an Old Friend

The Mad Titan

Shouldn't they be the soul stone? Smh

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 minutes ago, Malal said:

Shouldn't they be the soul stone? Smh

5 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I know, they're ruining my immersion.

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Downvote as they should be the soulstone

A for story telling though

>Ignoring the whole narrative we've been running where the stones are IQ alliances and Zodiac (reality stone) was next up, and also that Silenzio, as former BK members and leaders, fits very well thematically as Gamorra, the estranged daughter of Thanos, so that it made much more sense to go with that.

LHQKZJd.jpg

Also we haven't gotten to that part in the story yet, have we? ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Came out of my hole to say... It'll never be as good as Shifty's stuff. Anyways, have fun or not I really don't care. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

2 hours ago, Yosodog said:

Came out of my hole to say... It'll never be as good as Shifty's stuff. Anyways, have fun or not I really don't care. 

(This is NMA)

Sup m’Lord?

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax