Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

1 hour ago, Zues said:

Alot more relevant than you.

Nice embargo

10 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Who are you even

Dude who thinks he's in the Syndicate but is IP banned for stealing money and ducking into VM

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

forumsign.PNG

1 hour ago, moetrain79 said:

Well thats what i was talking about always having sand in your pants brother The Syndicate is in  contact with me, don't worrie about anything else besides that Great War by the way have you Change that Navy and Airforce Deal Foxy Brotha!!! i think United Hoods will be the first go down, And wheres Pooball at that b i t c h won't stand a chance against  The Syndicate Finest, yet again i am gonna have to read meaningless reply's from the Foxy B i t c h boy be knocked out first wave in Great War "Foxy B i t c h signs on wait my nation is up and gone The Syndicate did have my digits after months and multiple months of Moetrain telling be gotta prepare Great War November 2018  2019 2020 you better be ready !@#$y Hole Foxy and Pooball 

20181101_185036.thumb.jpg.bc443df08df45d281bea3a5f380c975b.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

1 hour ago, moetrain79 said:

Well thats what i was talking about always having sand in your pants brother The Syndicate is in  contact with me, don't worrie about anything else besides that Great War by the way have you Change that Navy and Airforce Deal Foxy Brotha!!! i think United Hoods will be the first go down, And wheres Pooball at that b i t c h won't stand a chance against  The Syndicate Finest, yet again i am gonna have to read meaningless reply's from the Foxy B i t c h boy be knocked out first wave in Great War "Foxy B i t c h signs on wait my nation is up and gone The Syndicate did have my digits after months and multiple months of Moetrain telling be gotta prepare Great War November 2018  2019 2020 you better be ready !@#$y Hole Foxy and Pooball 

You do realise UH is a protectorate of the Syndicate lol

forumsign.PNG

23 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

The account was banned from the forums 10 hours ago or so.

i5VbXCi.gif

apperently not

2 minutes ago, moetrain79 said:

i really am in the The Syndicate Really come on!!!! do i really have to tell you how nope LOL in your face!!!! alot of sand in your pants you should empty it before talking, oh hey i like the picture of me not Existing, its Called Discord in keeping in Contact with them....lol i am playing a big role in the next Great War Existed or NOT!!! Unblock or blocked 

Send me your new nation link then, you should update it on your forum profile. Once again UH is a part of the Syndosphere, why would they attack their own protectorate???

• Upvote 1

forumsign.PNG

On 11/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, Chief Wiggum said:

That's stange... Working on that.

LTPAPMv.gif

Edit: I closed and reopened my eyes and everything seems fine now... Probably...

Well now he changed his nation link to someone he's not

forumsign.PNG

• 2 weeks later...