Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

On 10/24/2018 at 1:34 AM, Tcase42 said:

When I joined pretending to be an applicant, All I did was say hi, had a pleasant chat with fox. 

Now if you don't have anything constructive or swaying to add, I would stop trying to take punches at my creditability, most certainly because if you haven't already, you can't.

A pleasant chat it was indeed

Screenshot_20181021-010624_Discord.jpg?width=299&height=615

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

forumsign.PNG

1 hour ago, moetrain79 said:

Wow glad i Left Nova Riata i am in a better place now The Syndicate alliance making money hand over fist, was sick of you guys policy's if Nova Riata comes under attack they really deserve to be wiped of the map i know you guy's weakness you change what your doing your Navy+airforce aint gonna do crap!!! 

We need a Moetrain vs Vijay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, moetrain79 said:

Wow glad i Left Nova Riata i am in a better place now The Syndicate alliance making money hand over fist, was sick of you guys policy's if Nova Riata comes under attack they really deserve to be wiped of the map i know you guy's weakness you change what your doing your Navy+airforce aint gonna do crap!!! 

Figure out how to get past that IP ban yet? lol

• Like 2

forumsign.PNG

6 hours ago, moetrain79 said:

You. 

You are my protégé now.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

On 10/25/2018 at 7:52 PM, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

A pleasant chat it was indeed

Screenshot_20181021-010624_Discord.jpg?width=299&height=615

Your selective cropping tickles me funny

"It was a bit too much for me" simpleton

Twas a pleasant chat, I knew who you were the entire time and I knew you'd conveniently leave out when I turned the deal upside down, its actually quite funny you beat me to pushing this out because I love the fact you were keen for betraying your alliance, I think that tickles me more.

I'm waiting for the "I played you the entire time" Im sure you did buddy "It was a bit too much for me" 

Untitled.png

Edited by Tcase42
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

Your selective cropping tickles me funny

"It was a bit too much for me" simpleton

Twas a pleasant chat, I knew who you were the entire time and I knew you'd conveniently leave out when I turned the deal upside down, its actually quite funny you beat me to pushing this out because I love the fact you were keen for betraying your alliance, I think that tickles me more.

I'm waiting for the "I played you the entire time" Im sure you did buddy "It was a bit too much for me" 

Untitled.png

Im not Foxlink lol, he was in vc the entire time talking about you and sent me a screenshot even before you said deals off. Also, why did it take you 20 minutes? Did you have to go ask Emperor?

And yes other people can send you screen caps, How amazing is that? let me show you 

image.png.abfec58ebbc1e0785436b334ae152874.png

Literally a minute after he said ok to you and 20 minutes before you decided to call the deal off

• Downvote 2

forumsign.PNG

9 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Im not Foxlink lol, he was in vc the entire time talking about you and sent me a screenshot even before you said deals off. Also, why did it take you 20 minutes? Did you have to go ask Emperor?

And yes other people can send you screen caps, How amazing is that? let me show you 

image.png.abfec58ebbc1e0785436b334ae152874.png

Literally a minute after he said ok to you and 20 minutes before you decided to call the deal off

No because surprisingly I have a life and don't spend every waking minute on discord.

3 hours ago, moetrain79 said:

Wow!! i wanna thank you for checking on me!!!! i am in the  The Syndicate, you might not believe it but i am that your sand in your pants not mine :)

So how did you make it in the Syndicate? it hasn't even been a month since you were IP banned for ducking into VM I dont think (Oh btw, we got that money back)

3 hours ago, moetrain79 said:

The Syndicate, Wipe Vijay{ECoNR} off the map on our own time!!!! The Syndicate will start the next Great War!!! we are sick of the The Knights Radiant Crap if we say We're friends We're lying We can Destroy Everybody under the The Knights Radiant Watch Starting in late November or March Next Great war Unless you can't wait to get your ass wiped off the map

Rofl, Vijay isnt even in Nova anymore. anyone from the Syndicate even know this guy???? Kinda bold to be speaking on their behalf.

forumsign.PNG

This is like watching little irrelevant ants fighting over crumbs.

11 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

You must be a relevant ant then, eh?

Alot more relevant than you.