Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

4 hours ago, Beans98 said:

Nice bit of selective cropping here so I thought I show you guys the whole picture. Vijay is clearly saying some "trolling" things but David Jr is also clearly saying things back to him. Such as "send you packing back to India" 

Vijay.png

Vijay2.png

Vijay 4.png

Its their server. Vijay shouldnt be there at all, mainly because of how Vijay has an inability to hold intelligent or mature conversation. The emphasis was on the guy (their gov) coming in starting trouble, where it belonged. 

Edited by Senpai
  • Downvote 5

On 10/23/2018 at 5:13 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Pretty much this. Having just one protector, even a strong one, leaves you extremely vulnerable once that protector is already engaged in a losing war. See stratagem #5. Vanguard is a strong enough minisphere to not be worth raiding even whilst their protectors are otherwise engaged, which is why this kind of thing hasn't happened to them yet. (IQ being in a position to potentially actually protect them helps too.)

Realistically though, TKRsphere has a lot of reasons to consider hitting IQ protectorates. It really does work both ways; now that TKR is already engaged with basically everyone to the point of being fully slotted already, what incentives are there for them to just restrict their targets to the ones actively hitting them? What could IQ/Syndisphere do if TKRsphere expanded the war to their protectorates after all? Declare double war? See stratagem #2.

I wasn't aware Bad Company was a protectorate nor Vanguard as a whole were protectorates.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Hello,

and specially Pantheon.

I'm speaking about pantheon because they show what can they do they can only do one thing & that's attacking weak Nations & alliances. Pantheon work like a big power house but not dot produce enough energy. By the way The Emperor, what you think you are Emperon? yes you are an emperor of Shamed alliance. Who is weak and fightning with an alluance who is protect by top. 

Why you attack us? I am going to ans... this. You know that if you attack any other to alliance you, They completly destroy pantheon.

Also you are fearing that what happen if pantheon defeat in war.

You know you never defeat TKR or any other alliance, So you just giving reasons [we mean NR & SM are protected by TKR] to other to hide your weakness. Just make a shame and don't cry because I cant send you tissue paper.

If you want to cry don't cry in public place to show your weakness.

Ik I speak too long & some people like this & some don't.

The Emperor+ Pantheon= Shame

is the formula to define pantheon

Real_Gold_Fools_Gold_Comedy_Gold_24102018131215.jpg

Trump_and_Pence_24102018130923.jpg

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Senpai said:

Its their server. Vijay shouldnt be there at all, mainly because of how Vijay has an inability to hold intelligent or mature conversation. The emphasis was on the guy (their gov) coming in starting trouble, where it belonged. 

Yep that ws their discord but where they wrote "I can't post anything" so before replying anything use a sense if you sell your sense then, I cant do anything.

• Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Vijay said:

Yep that ws their discord but where they wrote "I can't post anything" so before replying anything use a sense if you sell your sense then, I cant do anything.

I haven't the slightest inkling what you're getting at.

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I wasn't aware Bad Company was a protectorate nor Vanguard as a whole were protectorates.

I didn't say anything about BC; and you can clearly see that some individual alliances in Vanguard are in fact IQ protectorates.

30 minutes ago, Senpai said:

His comments aren't really mean. They just lack any sort of coherence. 

You seem to be quite fixated on him though, like its a big deal or something to you. So many responses on here about Vijay lol. You act like his word is gospel in our alliance and if he acts the way he does then all of us do. I'm high gov and one of the founders Nova Riata, have you seen me trolling on Pantheon Discord? This has gotten to a  point to where it seems like we are being portrayed as bullies or trolls on purpose. Im simply just Recognizing Hostilities with Pantheon and allies as a representative of a now month old micro, not looking for excuses on why we got attacked or overgeneralized statements about our alliance based on what a few members said, or even what shlappa said in our Discord (who is a TCW member btw)

forumsign.PNG

1 hour ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

You seem to be quite fixated on him though, like its a big deal or something to you. So many responses on here about Vijay lol. You act like his word is gospel in our alliance and if he acts the way he does then all of us do. I'm high gov and one of the founders Nova Riata, have you seen me trolling on Pantheon Discord? This has gotten to a  point to where it seems like we are being portrayed as bullies or trolls on purpose. Im simply just Recognizing Hostilities with Pantheon and allies as a representative of a now month old micro, not looking for excuses on why we got attacked or overgeneralized statements about our alliance based on what a few members said, or even what shlappa said in our Discord (who is a TCW member btw)

I don't pretend that Vijay represents all of you. But it should be said that you need to deal with him, in some way shape or form, because I feel embarrassed for you whenever I read his comments. Get him on a leash or something. I've got personal experience in dealing with him, and let me just say that there is a reason that I removed him from the Enterprise and I'll leave it at that. Either way, good luck with your wars.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Senpai said:

I don't pretend that Vijay represents all of you. But it should be said that you need to deal with him, in some way shape or form, because I feel embarrassed for you whenever I read his comments. Get him on a leash or something. I've got personal experience in dealing with him, and let me just say that there is a reason that I removed him from the Enterprise and I'll leave it at that. Either way, good luck with your wars.

I have him blocked on Discord because what he does verges on harassment at times - not someone I would want representing my alliance abroad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Jan Orwell said:

Happy to be back around! Thanks for your explanation, it definitely makes sense.

On the other hand, I think that @Leftbehind has a strong point as well. I really think that this whole war against much weaker opponents create a lot of negative publicity for Pantheon - not because it is immoral, simply because it looks like Pantheon cannot fight alliances in its score range and has to take an easy (by easy I mean very very easy) win. Then there is another question: does Pantheon's image and reputation matter that much for Pantheon's leadership? Pantheon is not a pariah, it has relatively strong ties to other alliances and its reputation does not influence how many new members they are getting (they still have a lot of them). Therefore, I think Pantheon got some negative reputation, but they do not really have to care about it that much.

Most people will think whatever they want to think really, but to claim that this makes us look like we cannot fight alliances in our score range is a conclusion only a biased mind can reach. What it shows is that we can take down some micros easy(Woopty fricking do), but says nothing about our ability to fight larger alliances. I do however think one takeaway for us is that we have developed the spreadsheet technology(Credit to Batavia and tcase) and have an active member base that will give one hell of a blitz though, but sense we didn't get to use it in a meaningful way, we really will have to wait until next war to put ourselves to the test I fear =/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

-snip-

You could always change sides and hit NPO instead........ Just a thought..........

Edited by Sephiroth
spelling
  • Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

1 minute ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Sephiroth my old friend, you where too late, I am but a tool for his inevitable ascension now, heretics will be burned without mercy in His name

Convert to Jenosism and follow the will of the real creator! 

eastwood.jpg