Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

45 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

@Tcase42 I recall you entering our sever pretending to be an applicant

I recall one of your gov trolling Pantheon's server shortly after hostilities began.

Tm17R4k.png

2018-10-23 18_07_47-Window.png

2018-10-23 18_08_07-Window.png

Edited by Senpai
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Senpai said:

This is close enough. :P

2018-10-23 18_21_16-Window.png

Just stop trying to dig yourselves out of a hole, We dont even care about. EVERYONE knows you hit us coz your members was waiting to hit TFP. When they didnt get involved you had to give them someone to hit so eh lets hit a 3-4 week old alliance so we can win something

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Yeah....high gov lol, quit deflecting on what I said before

1141161851_Desktop10-23-20186-24-01PM-308_LI.jpg.3d86f102723c9ae209eda8c7d1ceed35.jpg

I don't see a deflection. He's gov, and supposedly in charge of a branch of your alliance. It's equally as embarrassing on your part one way or the other.

Edited by Senpai
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

@Tcase42 I recall you entering our sever pretending to be an applicant

deflecting from this, not even really taking a jab at his alliance but pointing out his misleading statements throughout this thread about our discord. Also, keep in mind that this current gov is barely a week old and we were testing certain people out before the war. How long has Tcase been in Panthion gov?

• Downvote 1

forumsign.PNG

1 minute ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

deflecting from this, not even really taking a jab at his alliance but pointing out his misleading statements throughout this thread about our discord. Also, keep in mind that this current gov is barely a week old and we were testing certain people out before the war. How long has Tcase been in Panthion gov?

And all I did was point out that your own government is out of order. Fix yourself before you start complaining about others.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

image.thumb.png.a8656dbd49984e72c725af502995ee45.png

Once again, just pointing out prior misleading statements made by Tcase, our gov being new and untrained does not mean we shouldnt criticize that actions of other gov members, especially from one of the largest alliances in the game, AND especially since he made false claims about our channel

• Downvote 1

forumsign.PNG

1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Oh hey Jan! I hope all is well with you, it's good to see you around again!

It's a bit of an awkward situation where Pantheon was in the coalition sense the start, and when the math was done it made the most sense for us to counter some of the people who we thought would certainly join on TCW's side, and we had all of our guys ready to drop in on the time of the blitz and the following days. After it became unlikely that there would be those additions, we were to slowly start reinforcing other fronts, us hitting those prots only speed up grumpies attacks on us by 2 days or so.

Grumpy certainly wrecked our shit up top, you guys have been performing well this war working in tandem with guardian, I personally dont fault you guys at all and think you are playing a very pragmatic/solid game.

As for the morality of hitting prots, given their sides penchant for lopsided wars, using prots as combatants, and their dubious at best morality, I think in this situation it was morally straight. The discord drama and them constantly threatening our prots certainly played a role in how we did things as well

Didn't you spend time in TKR before returning to play savior? So I'm unsure how you can try and take the moral high ground when you are just as guilty.

Attacking a protectorate is all well and fine by me, when its relatively even size but you willingly agreed to put a 170 nation alliance down on mircos. Although, I'm shocked that you took the easy win without considering the fact that it makes Pantheon look just as pathetic as people say. Which to me is a shame because there are a ton of good talented people there who have to deal with poor leadership. 

Ah discord drama in a war. What a shocking offense. Let's pretend Pantheon didnt do it's fair share. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Fixed
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

4 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Didn't you spend time in TKR before returning to play savior? So I'm unsure how you can try and take the moral high ground when you are just as guilty.

The events I refer to happened during my leaving and or after I left, you know this XD . TKR lying about their commitment to "Dynamism" was going on while I was there though, but High princes where not informed of it and I believed them, I didn't find out about the treaties until after I left

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

I recall you entering our sever pretending to be an applicant

6 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Once again, just pointing out prior misleading statements made by Tcase, our gov being new and untrained does not mean we shouldnt criticize that actions of other gov members, especially from one of the largest alliances in the game, AND especially since he made false claims about our channel

6 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

When I joined pretending to be an applicant, All I did was say hi, had a pleasant chat with fox. It was a pleasant, unhurtful joke, In what world is that disrespectful? I merely wanted to see what all the fuss was in nova chat, and then I was called gay and that I should get it up the ass, You seem to focus on this point like its the only point you can make defending nova for their immature actions. That, and questioning my seniority in pantheon government, which is a classic tactic used to discredit your opponent, but you need to actually gather facts that hurt your opponents creditability for it to work, as I did you, with those screenshots.

Now if you don't have anything constructive or swaying to add, I would stop trying to take punches at my creditability, most certainly because if you haven't already, you can't.

13 hours ago, Shlappa said:

Kek blocks me on discord....
You alright buddy? Could take the heat.... 
Nawwww you so cute ❤️ Drink some Gold XXXX 

This is exactly what I was talking about with nova, and their associates, this shines directly back on nova and I reiterate my first comment, Nova, On OWF, handled themselves well, unofficially they are showing their true colours, (threatening our prot(proof attached)) that of immature people who only want to troll and smear the names of people who take diplomacy in this game seriously.

NR_econ_head.png

Edited by Tcase42
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

When I joined pretending to be an applicant, All I did was say hi, had a pleasant chat with fox. It was a pleasant, unhurtful joke, In what world is that disrespectful? I merely wanted to see what all the fuss was in nova chat, and then I was called gay and that I should get it up the ass, You seem to focus on this point like its the only point you can make defending nova for their immature actions. That, and questioning my seniority in pantheon government, which is a classic tactic used to discredit your opponent, but you need to actually gather facts that hurt your opponents creditability for it to work, as I did you, with those screenshots.

Now if you don't have anything constructive or swaying to add, I would stop trying to take punches at my creditability, most certainly because if you haven't already, you can't.

This is exactly what I was talking about with nova, and their associates, this shines directly back on nova and I reiterate my first comment, Nova, On OWF, handled themselves well, unofficially they are showing their true colours, (threatening our prot(proof attached)) that of immature people who only want to troll and smear the names of people who take diplomacy in this game seriously.

NR_econ_head.png

Don't you think your digging a bit deep here just to justify yourselves? In this "evidence" Fezza laughs it off.  

3 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

NR_econ_head.png

how is threatening a prot something hurtful. You're literally at war with them and you think that's a problem?

Edited by Vynneis
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Senpai said:

I recall one of your gov trolling Pantheon's server shortly after hostilities began.

Tm17R4k.png

2018-10-23 18_07_47-Window.png

2018-10-23 18_08_07-Window.png

Nice bit of selective cropping here so I thought I show you guys the whole picture. Vijay is clearly saying some "trolling" things but David Jr is also clearly saying things back to him. Such as "send you packing back to India" 

Vijay.png

Vijay2.png

Vijay 4.png

Edited by Beans98
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Attacking a protectorate is all well and fine by me, when its relatively even size but you willingly agreed to put a 170 nation alliance down on mircos. Although, I'm shocked that you took the easy win without considering the fact that it makes Pantheon look just as pathetic as people say. Which to me is a shame because there are a ton of good talented people there who have to deal with poor leadership. 

Ah discord drama in a war. What a shocking offense. Let's pretend Pantheon didnt do it's fair share. 

10 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Oh hey Jan! I hope all is well with you, it's good to see you around again!

It's a bit of an awkward situation where Pantheon was in the coalition sense the start, and when the math was done it made the most sense for us to counter some of the people who we thought would certainly join on TCW's side, and we had all of our guys ready to drop in on the time of the blitz and the following days. After it became unlikely that there would be those additions, we were to slowly start reinforcing other fronts, us hitting those prots only speed up grumpies attacks on us by 2 days or so.

Grumpy certainly wrecked our shit up top, you guys have been performing well this war working in tandem with guardian, I personally dont fault you guys at all and think you are playing a very pragmatic/solid game.

As for the morality of hitting prots, given their sides penchant for lopsided wars, using prots as combatants, and their dubious at best morality, I think in this situation it was morally straight. The discord drama and them constantly threatening our prots certainly played a role in how we did things as well

Happy to be back around! Thanks for your explanation, it definitely makes sense.

On the other hand, I think that @Leftbehind has a strong point as well. I really think that this whole war against much weaker opponents create a lot of negative publicity for Pantheon - not because it is immoral, simply because it looks like Pantheon cannot fight alliances in its score range and has to take an easy (by easy I mean very very easy) win. Then there is another question: does Pantheon's image and reputation matter that much for Pantheon's leadership? Pantheon is not a pariah, it has relatively strong ties to other alliances and its reputation does not influence how many new members they are getting (they still have a lot of them). Therefore, I think Pantheon got some negative reputation, but they do not really have to care about it that much.

Guys, please stop with these logs - I feel terribly cringy for David Jr....

49 minutes ago, Jan Orwell said:

Happy to be back around! Thanks for your explanation, it definitely makes sense.

On the other hand, I think that @Leftbehind has a strong point as well. I really think that this whole war against much weaker opponents create a lot of negative publicity for Pantheon - not because it is immoral, simply because it looks like Pantheon cannot fight alliances in its score range and has to take an easy (by easy I mean very very easy) win. Then there is another question: does Pantheon's image and reputation matter that much for Pantheon's leadership? Pantheon is not a pariah, it has relatively strong ties to other alliances and its reputation does not influence how many new members they are getting (they still have a lot of them). Therefore, I think Pantheon got some negative reputation, but they do not really have to care about it that much.

Guys, please stop with these logs - I feel terribly cringy for David Jr....

Sure it will not stop the flow of new players into the alliance since they tend to flock to the top 10 alliances but it does effect the likelyhood of older, more experienced players going there. Which is something Pantheon lacks. Even the old guys that was there during my short time was few in numbers and minus one person was completely useless in actually helping train the next generation. 

The biggest thing this action does is burn political capital which greatly outweighs Empy's wet dream of returning to the number one slot. Don't get me wrong they have tS which ensures they have support but happens next war when they have a real opponent that can knock them around? Alliances will be less likely to support them if its viewed that they hit the easy button last war while they had burned. I am willing to bet that there are leaders on "their" side shaking their heads at this. Even though they know that Pantheon was lined up to hit another alliance that fell through. 

So yes they should be concerned about it. In order to play the game you have to think long term and with the ultimate goal of being the top alliance one day means you have to keep targets off your back until you actually achieve said goal. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY