Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

3 minutes ago, Jan Orwell said:

Was it worth to attack Statesmen and Nova Riata in exchange of having your top tier crushed? (no cynicism, I am really interested what kind of cost benefit analysis was made by you)

Was mainly grumpy and one or two guardian members doing the hits, not st or NR. So was it worth it? Not my call, as you'd remember from your IA days that's more milcom related.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

more milcom related.

The topper tier was going to get hit regards of pantheons involvement in the war, whether they just offers support, "GO T$ GOO!!!" or front lined tcw, their upper tier was always going to get hit, its just the price you pay for being in war, but hey, it just shows how desperate the enemy side is. All they are doing is increasing the reparations the coalition can demand. 

savea3.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Was mainly grumpy and one or two guardian members doing the hits, not st or NR. So was it worth it? Not my call, as you'd remember from your IA days that's more milcom related.

Yes, yes, I know that it is done by Grumpy and Guardian, however Pantheon started the strike on Nova Riata and Statesmen first and these alliances are in the TKR sphere. You could expect some kind of retaliation on your top tier (regardless of the fact whether it was done by Guardian or whomever else) as it is almost impossible for Pantheon to defend its top tier.

Well, I remember quite well that there were a lot of effort in Pantheon to defend your whales and it seems to me that they were now sacrificed for some easy kills and negative reputation after your attacks on Nova Riata and Statesmen.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Pantheon and several of their and The Syndicate’s protectorates have recently committed themselves to a full and unprovoked attack against Nova Riata and Statesmen. While protectorates of The Knights Radiant, both alliances have been neutral since the onset of the Great War and were not militarized, prepared, or intending to become involved. Given that we’re now involved however, we’ll see you all on the battlefield.

I know I'm on the other side but.

I totally respect that. o7 to you guys!

Edited by Blitz

I do, however respect Nova and SM for their official response to the situation, that respect then becomes completely null and void when I am receiving screenshots of Nova completely insulting and disrespecting Pantheon and the coalition in public chat rooms, once example being, calling the leader of pantheon, Emperor, a c**t within seconds of joining the Nova discord server in hopes for some form of touch base. 

One player on Nova side was reasonably new, inexperienced, low score, and one of our pantheon players took pity on him and accepted 16k in exchange for peace. Said player was then bullied by Nova in game, and through dm on discord, as well as the Nova discord server for being a p**sy etc etc. Now keep in mind just 30 minutes prior they were giving pantheon shit for rolling a prot that isn't even in the top 50. So, when we offer mercy they tell us we are complete idiots, and when we don't, we are war mongering d*cks. 

Just to put it in perspective. 

Edited by Tcase42
Apparently we cant swear
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Tcase42 said:

I do, however respect Nova and SM for their official response to the situation, that respect then becomes completely null and void when I am receiving screenshots of Nova completely insulting and disrespecting Pantheon and the coalition in public chat rooms, once example being, calling the leader of pantheon, Emperor, a c**t within seconds of joining the Nova discord server in hopes for some form of touch base. 

One player on Nova side was reasonably new, inexperienced, low score, and one of our pantheon players took pity on him and accepted 16k in exchange for peace. Said player was then bullied by Nova in game, and through dm on discord, as well as the Nova discord server for being a p**sy etc etc. Now keep in mind just 30 minutes prior they were giving pantheon shit for rolling a prot that isn't even in the top 50. So, when we offer mercy they tell us we are complete idiots, and when we don't, we are war mongering d*cks. 

Can you DM me these screenshots? Wasn't aware of this 

14 minutes ago, Beans98 said:

Can you DM me these screenshots? Wasn't aware of this 

Hi Beans, Unless removed the majority of them came from their discord, about 1-2 days ago. Its there clear as day. Otherwise I will need to ask around gov see if anyone took screenshots. 

edit: the screenshots I received have since been removed hence my inability to share them directly with you, nevertheless, I will find some form of evidence to back up what I said, as these aren't light claims. 

Edited by Tcase42
^

23 minutes ago, Tcase42 said:

Hi Beans, Unless removed the majority of them came from their discord, about 1-2 days ago. Its there clear as day. Otherwise I will need to ask around gov see if anyone took screenshots. 

edit: the screenshots I received have since been removed hence my inability to share them directly with you, nevertheless, I will find some form of evidence to back up what I said, as these aren't light claims. 

I've just searched c**t on our public channel and find no one using that word for anything about the pantheon. 

Just making excuses  

• Downvote 3

Just now, pooball said:

I've just searched c**t on our public channel and find no one using that word for anything about the pantheon. 

Just making excuses  

How about you give me your discord link, one you haven't expired, and Ill look myself, Ill know if you've deleted it as there were responses to it :)

2 minutes ago, Tcase42 said:

I have evidence for everything but the bullying of a player giving mercy, I will have that once said player is up and able to provide me his in game messages.

Those screenshots prove nothing though? The one guy that said it isn't in out alliance

2 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

https://imgur.com/a/PT7TGWl

I left a note in the imgur down the bottom. 

Didn't search hard enough.

I'm not going to be condone this harassment, and I think it was rude and unnecessary. That said, Shlappa is Australian, where the c-word isn't considered as offensive as it is in the US.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

The topper tier was going to get hit regards of pantheons involvement in the war, whether they just offers support, "GO T$ GOO!!!" or front lined tcw, their upper tier was always going to get hit, its just the price you pay for being in war, but hey, it just shows how desperate the enemy side is. All they are doing is increasing the reparations the coalition can demand. 

You say "front lined" tcw but when Grumpy and tCW attacked your whales half of them did nothing and kept on sleeping. One guy didn't even have ships so that's an instant blockade. Still It'll be fun destroying their Infra, I heard Grumpy has made quite the profit from looting your bank. Also regarding the so called "reparations", how prey tell do you plan to enforce them? If anyone on your side should get reps paid from our side, then its Rose and t$ who actually had good planning and not zerg swarm tactics, Pantheon certainly doesn't deserve reps from that. The vast majority of damage to tCW come from Rose, t$ etc, Pantheon was more so an annoyance.

6 hours ago, Tartarus said:

The benefits of having majority of the whales leave your alliance to leave 8 or so exposed. ?

Gee I wonder why they left?

3 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

https://imgur.com/a/PT7TGWl

I left a note in the imgur down the bottom. 

Didn't search hard enough.

Wow, obviously you are toast if Shlappa insulted you like that, I don't know how you'd come back from that. But also did you even bother to check that Shlappa was not and has never been with Nova and is with us in tCW? And if you guys got triggered by a little bog standard banter than that's hilarious, and show how thin skin some people can be. 

At least guys in KT/TGH/BK/t$ and many others are great fun to chat with and have a fight with since they make good memes. All you guys are doing is making yourself look bad.

EDIT: Just adding onto what Reuben said, the c word out here is much more common than you think. If Shlappa really wanted to insult you Fist he would've. Also fun fact couple years ago our High court ruled that calling someone the c word isn't classed as "offensive conduct".

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

calling the leader of pantheon, Emperor, a c**t within seconds of joining the Nova discord server

So what if he is the leader LOL....
Plus @Tcase42 youre aussie? right. LMAO
Kek Fist deserved it. Shouldnt have ghosted me :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

But thats all true
Those are facts and cannot be changed
If you really are war mongering dicks, why not go out there do a DoW on TKR and Co.
I mean they are being rolled atm but you guys are such cowards that you won't even dare to do that
Only reason you are hitting prots is cause "Mah Pixels".

6 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

*stuff*

Not sure how hitting the other side's vulnerable nations, especially that of an alliance that is already involved, is a sign of desperation.

Also, if they are going to go down regardless of what they do, doing the most damage before going down is the sensible thing to do.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Like 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

3 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

Ofc it is removed
You guys are terrible at this