Nova Riata and Statesmen RoH with Pantheon and Allies

Uriah 'the Fox'

Godfury declare war on you, but only now you recognise that they're hostile?

Also, if you really weren't militarised and prepared for possible involvement as a protectorate of the major targets of the war, that, was pretty stupid of you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Just now, pooball said:

Its cute to be honest, So many alliances thought we was a threat 

Not really, they're just somewhat close to your size and both of your protectors are at war so won't intervene.

And then there's Pantheon.

• Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Pantheon There's a micro about to be slammed by  three alliances that are around the same size... .guys this is our chance to join the war, go go go go!!!

???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Best of luck to Statesmen and Nova Riata. There's worse things than a bit of lost infra.

I guess Pantheon is making some kind of political statement about how you shouldn't linger in protectorate status while looking to TKR for protection. Probably trying to save you from ending up like an alliance that would pull a punkass move like hitting a bunch of protectorates to try and look like you're contributing to a global war effort, in the future.

Punkass !@#$es

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

To Nova Riata and Statesmen, big up for not just bending over and letting them have it. Gotta give some serious credit for that. But intentionally being demilitarized and unprepared? That's just dumb. I understand not wanting to make yourself out to be a threat, but with open targets amongst the combatants running low in a +2-1 war, you had to imagine the war boners were pointing in your direction. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Bonus points if you can justify it in terms of how long your own alliance was effectively under political protection (much of which was from TKR, incidentally).

From the time Partisan wanted to use them as a pawn during the Paracov wars until you fed them to me.

scSqPGJ.gif

26 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Forgive me if I am wrong in interpreting this as a jab at us, We didn't attack them to try and look good or try and look like we where doing a contribution XD I believe that's called a strawman argument, where you make up your opponents stance and then attack the stance that you made up to make to try and win an argument against them XD It's a solid tactic that works on a lot of people though embarrassingly enough, but it wont go far here

Do explain what the reasoning behind attacking 2 un-involved protectorates is than, if you think Thrax's interpretation is wrong.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Radoje said:

Do explain what the reasoning behind attacking 2 un-involved protectorates is than, if you think Thrax's interpretation is wrong.

Do you need a reason?

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Bill Rice said:

Godfury declare war on you, but only now you recognise that they're hostile?

Also, if you really weren't militarised and prepared for possible involvement as a protectorate of the major targets of the war, that, was pretty stupid of you.

How is it retarded to minimize damages if u know ur gonna get blitzed and you have no chance? Only retarded thing they did was not have a milcom/ not have a competent enough milcom to save a few people. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

How is it retarded to minimize damages if u know ur gonna get blitzed and you have no chance? Only retarded thing they did was not have a milcom/ not have a competent enough milcom to save a few people. 

So i guess everyone on the other side should just decom everything then? 11/10

download (1).jpeg