Payments?

Hyrule

4 hours ago, Hyrule said:

dont we have to be in the same alliance for that? or they have to have access to their alliances bank?

You have to be in the same alliance to use the alliance bank. You have to be within the market range for 30 days, if I remember correctly. Only reasonable way around this I can think of would be placing a bounty on an inactive nation and hoping you get it before someone else. Alternatively, you could trade the same resources back and forth within the range repeatedly until you get the money you want. (For example: Assume steel is at $2,500. Nation A sells 100 steel for $3,250. Nation B sells the 100 steel back at $1,750, effectively giving Nation A $150,000. Both values are at the 30% range. You can repeat this until you get the amount you want, but I'd imagine this is very time consuming for any large amount of money.)

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

7 hours ago, Hyrule said:

dont we have to be in the same alliance for that? or they have to have access to their alliances bank?

you do not need to be in the same alliance, but he will need access or ask someone with access to the alliance bank to send it to you. or if you are sending him stuff, the other way around.