Naughty List

Richard Payne III

8 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

@Richard Payne III I am surprised Guardian isnt on that list. 

Oh ye nvm. 

They actually have planes left. 

Not the kind of fight yall are looking for. 

They can't even hit Guardian lmao.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Princess Seshat said:

-Snip-

If that were the case they should've waited and reached out to the main combatants on tkr. Joined next round and put up the DoW. But that's just my opinion ?

10 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Lmao, that just shows how uninformed you really are. But hey, think what you want ? doesnt bother me any

What part of his post is uninformed? 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

10 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

@Richard Payne III Why even join the war? 

Do tell, I am interested. Other than yall wanted to "be" in a war. 

Well, there were multiple reasons. For one, GodFury is a young alliance and weve grown a ton. This war I saw as good experience for me and all of my members, especially gov. Plus, well, all of our allies were on one side of it. There were also other minor issues with some alliances on the other side of things. Overall, I think it was a great experience for GodFury to take on. Say what you want, we didnt do this to "Get on the wiki"

But hey, I'm glad were there and I'm glad we took this opportunity.

Long Live GodFury

Oh, and btw thanks pantheon, we appreciate your support. 

30 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Well, there were multiple reasons. For one, GodFury is a young alliance and weve grown a ton. This war I saw as good experience for me and all of my members, especially gov. Plus, well, all of our allies were on one side of it. There were also other minor issues with some alliances on the other side of things. Overall, I think it was a great experience for GodFury to take on. Say what you want, we didnt do this to "Get on the wiki"

Long Live GodFury

How my child has grown I taught you well

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

Long Live GodFury

If you wanted war experience, why did u wait for tS and Panth to roll them, and not roll both by yourself? 

Considering GodFury can easily handle both. @Richard Payne III

There were other plans not yet discovered that held us back. By the time we were cleared to enter they were already slotfilled. GodFury was Militarized and ready, so I decided to hit TKR in the meantime. Because of the wait, theres really no where we can focus all of our attention except the bigger guys. We havent even hit TDU or statesmen, or nova. 

I see guardian got removed, which was probably the only real challenge for you guys. Congrats for coming into the war but you guys aren't really trying to challenge yourselves, so beyond learning coordination all you're going to learn to do here is airstrike downed opponents. Next time you should request that you try to handle an alliance yourself, or at least join in where you are actually able to struggle with an opponent. I don't think that's too harsh to say. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

10 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I see guardian got removed, which was probably the only real challenge for you guys. Congrats for coming into the war but you guys aren't really trying to challenge yourselves, so beyond learning coordination all you're going to learn to do here is airstrike downed opponents. Next time you should request that you try to handle an alliance yourself, or at least join in where you are actually able to struggle with an opponent. I don't think that's too harsh to say. 

I completely agree, and the guardian removal was requested by allies. The original plan wouldve fit in with your comment, and wouldve been alot better. But things didnt go that way so we jumped in where we fit.

I don't get the level of crap you're getting for this. Okay, we can clear the air. Let me jump in here to help an erstwhile ally.

Look, was Godfury vital? No. Are they particularly helpful? Well, no. Would we be fine without them? Obviously. Are they maybe even hampering us slightly? Sure, maybe. Maybe a little. But this was a low stakes way for them to get experience which makes them (theoretically) more valuable later on. So maybe next time they will be some combination of vital/helpful/not getting in the way. Big picture, people.

And what's most important to remember is that, Godfury, if you beige targets you are not supposed to, I will burn you to the f***ing ground, eat your ashes, and s*** them onto your Godforsaken alliance..

Yay, friends! \o/ *cue veggie tales theme song*

Edited by Ashland1
Curse filter
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

I don't get the level of crap you're getting for this. Okay, we can clear the air. Let me jump in here to help an erstwhile ally.

Look, was Godfury vital? No. Are they particularly helpful? Well, no. Would we be fine without them? Obviously. Are they maybe even hampering us slightly? Sure, maybe. Maybe a little. But this was a low stakes way for them to get experience which makes them (theoretically) more valuable later on. So maybe next time they will be some combination of vital/helpful/not getting in the way. Big picture, people.

And what's most important to remember is that, Godfury, if you beige targets you are not supposed to, I will burn you to the f***ing ground, eat your ashes, and s*** them onto your Godforsaken alliance..

Yay, friends! \o/ *cue veggie tales theme song*

Lmao, well thanks. Were not beiging them, but I am going to return a nuke I found in one of my cities ? ?

36 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

I completely agree, and the guardian removal was requested by allies. The original plan wouldve fit in with your comment, and wouldve been alot better. But things didnt go that way so we jumped in where we fit.

Then that's understandable. I guess we'll see how we'll you coordinate this war then. Good luck in proving people wrong about you. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil