Naughty List

Richard Payne III

15 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

I don't get the level of crap you're getting for this. Okay, we can clear the air. Let me jump in here to help an erstwhile ally.

Look, was Godfury vital? No. Are they particularly helpful? Well, no. Would we be fine without them? Obviously. Are they maybe even hampering us slightly? Sure, maybe. Maybe a little. But this was a low stakes way for them to get experience which makes them (theoretically) more valuable later on. So maybe next time they will be some combination of vital/helpful/not getting in the way. Big picture, people.

And what's most important to remember is that, Godfury, if you beige targets you are not supposed to, I will burn you to the f***ing ground, eat your ashes, and s*** them onto your Godforsaken alliance..

Yay, friends! \o/ *cue veggie tales theme song*

so you want micros to gain war experience without having a warchest resources to operate their nation.  smh my head

obviously kicking a dead dog

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

22 minutes ago, Moetaz said:

so you want micros to gain war experience without having a warchest resources to operate their nation.  smh my head

Without having a warchest? Tf are you basing this on most of us have warchests. Can't say all cause i know some who don't.

Edited by Vynneis
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moetaz said:

To teach war experience, one must experience war. 

When the protector rolls an alliance, and the then protectorate chases after the rolled alliance for, "war experience", its bullshit. Because that's raiding experience. Not war experience. 

Warchests are only slightly relevant here. You dont need a warchest if you are not fighting. 

Because you can just always do ground for loot or whatever. 

Edited by TheRebelMan
Spelling error
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

You dont need a warchest if you are not fighting. 

Because you can just always do ground for loot ot whatever. 

then get blockaded attacking someone with like 5 city advantage after a double buy?

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

In my opinion, yall just wasted valuable war experience. 

Next war could be alot harder. And you will want the war experience you missed this war. 

3 minutes ago, Moetaz said:

then get blockaded attacking someone with like 5 city advantage after a double buy?

You dont need a full fledged warchest to sit on someone. But you are an idiot if you run ZEROS in ur nation. Implying fighting resources ofc. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TheShadow said:

image.png.a368d93855cab6a886d471435b3adf69.png

On a completely different note
What to do lol

btw, good luck people.

Leave it as it is. It's perfectly balanced, as all things should be, and this seems to be a Thanos-themed war.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

When the protector rolls an alliance, and the then protectorate chases after the rolled alliance for, "war experience", its bullshit. Because that's raiding experience. Not war experience. 

Warchests are only slightly relevant here. You dont need a warchest if you are not fighting. 

Rose didnt roll TKR lmao. TKR is still alive and kicking. No, we didnt get involved right at the beginning, but there was reasons for that as I said before. As for warchests, we have enough to last. And once again, this will be an example to some of my guys why it's important to have one. 

9 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

came here to say this.

@Richard Payne III All I see is a bunch of random raids, show us where GF has helped Rose's score from dropping like a bag of rocks and you'll get everyone to shut up.

Edited by 8mrgrim8
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

came here to say this.

@Richard Payne III All I see is a bunch of random raids, show us where GF has helped Rose's score from dropping like a bag of rocks and you'll get everyone to shut up.

Rose hasnt asked us for help, and plus we dont have anyone in the range where they need help. Quite frankly nothing any of you are saying make sense. Seems like people have too much time on their hands lmao. We hit TKR. Rose hit TCW.

If rose wants our help, they know they only have to ask.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Rose didnt roll TKR lmao. TKR is still alive and kicking. No, we didnt get involved right at the beginning, but there was reasons for that as I said before. As for warchests, we have enough to last. And once again, this will be an example to some of my guys why it's important to have one. 

TKR is still kicking indeed, AT 25 CITIES

You are the biggest dude in GF. And your only 15 cities 

How are you going to help again? 

Oh. And you are correct. Rose didnt roll TKR.

IQ did the heavy work. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 7:09 AM, Richard Payne III said:

GHAZHxv7E4SA9MBc_QBsxz4JCFVc51MGGK7_1wKYQxv83ck-13QgIWgH95-rRWnbHU1sCd36Xbr3gRrzirnr9GlzjH4K3K3D4cooHOn66OAXvC6tIq8pPaFThITKqed5rAfk72P6

GodFury- Naughty List

10-21-18

These alliances depicted below are hereby enemies of GodFury. Count this as a DOW, and expect the list to grow.

Nova Riata

The Dixie Union.

Statesmen

The Knights Radiant 

The Commonwealth

Signed: Richard Payne III

Sir Oliver

Austin Richard's

Captain Parrish

Dr. Lenin Trotsky

Happy to see that we're number 1 on your list, was getting worried we wouldn't even make it there. Glad to you you're thinking about us?

• Upvote 2

forumsign.PNG

8 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Happy to see that we're number 1 on your list, was getting worried we wouldn't even make it there. Glad to you you're thinking about us?

I would never forget about you guys ? see you soon bby

13 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

TKR is still kicking indeed, AT 25 CITIES

You are the biggest dude in GF. And your only 15 cities 

How are you going to help again? 

Oh. And you are correct. Rose didnt roll TKR.

IQ did the heavy work. 

Once again, Rose went for TCW. Not TKR

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

Pretty sure TKR has more nations in Vacation Mode than it has nations at 25 or more cities ?

Not to mention the fact that me and my guys just held like 10 nations in that range down and didnt give them the beige they were looking for ?