Naughty List

Richard Payne III

7 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

ohmygerd.png

342464520129740820.png?v=1

Time to call it quits, TKR. This is what tipped the scale. Surrender while you can.

Are you not embarrassed to post this? I haven't seen something as pathetic as this since the good ole days of VE 2 man blitzes.

Lmao that's not it, and most slots are filled right now. So no, I'm not embarrassed. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Of course they are filled, you just joined a dogpile 3 days late. Your allies secured most of the fronts, military and most threats have been taken care of while you waited to see which way this war goes before deciding to participate. Are you still not embarrassed?

True, but that would require actual fighting.

Lmao, that just shows how uninformed you really are. But hey, think what you want ? doesnt bother me any

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

9 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I am disappointed to not see Bad Company on your list :( would you be willing to edit us in?

>that guy that expects a personal invite to the county fair

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

ohmygerd.png

342464520129740820.png?v=1

Time to call it quits, TKR. This is what tipped the scale. Surrender while you can.

Are you not embarrassed to post this? I haven't seen something as pathetic as this since the good ole days of VE 2 man blitzes.

To be fair my guy, we used up all the slots, so they have to wait for them to biege us or expire.

• Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

I know what most TKR member's favorite color by now. . . . . Beige. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!