UH-TDU Declaration of War

Creed

I don't know the second alliance so erm, welcome to the war UH. Hope you enjoy it?

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creed Mallory said:

I thought I would be more of a Martin Luther King Jr., but I realized being a Malcolm X would be more fun.

the world needs more Malcolm X's

25 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I don’t know who is on who’s side without looking at the AA treaty map. 

I knew UH was part of the Syndicate, but didn't  who protected Dixe Union without searching for them. I legit thought they were connected to pantheon or rose at first.

• Upvote 2

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

36 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I don’t know who is on who’s side without looking at the AA treaty map. 

Nah it gets harder when you realize none of them are on the treaty map :P 

The Hoods declaring war on the South. The Confederacy will never recover. 

• Upvote 5

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

11 minutes ago, Epi said:

Nah it gets harder when you realize none of them are on the treaty map :P 

WfksQcP.png

Close enough for me. /shrug

Edited by Senpai
  • Upvote 1

Last I recall when I talked to their leader they're not actually racist. Or at least that wasn't the intent of creating the alliance. More of just their southern pride kind of thing. I imagine tho people who have joined that are new to the game joined thinking otherwise. For once I'm for UH tho.

TDU don't die on me tho. I still need to make The Union to rival the dixie for rp purposes. Don't know when but it will happen!

Edited by Forethought
Spelling error
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Forethought said:

Last I recall when I talked to their leader they're not actually racist. Or at least that wasn't the intent of creating the alliance....

...I imagine tho people who have joined that are new to the game joined thinking otherwise.

I'd "imagine" that afrika korps was the same but as I have been on their discord I don't have to imagine..

Edited by Princess Seshat

2 minutes ago, Princess Seshat said:

I'd "imagine" that afrika corps was the same but as I have been on their discord I don't have to imagine..

For real? That's a Shame. With them it's more like, It's a joke sorta. Afrika Korps. With anime girl nazis. What a shame. 

3 minutes ago, Forethought said:

For real? That's a Shame. With them it's more like, It's a joke sorta. Afrika Korps. With anime girl nazis. What a shame. 

Yeah and i kinda like girls und panzers, and don't get me wrong I don't think it was the intention of the founders, it's just that the name alone can attract some negative elements. It's also in no way a majority as far as I've seen, just above the average.

Edited by Princess Seshat

Just now, Princess Seshat said:

Yeah and i kinda like girls und panzers, and don't get me wrong I don't think it was the intention of the founders, it's just that the name alone can attract some negative elements

Eh idk. I mean with Dixie Union it's like. They're trying to be the Confederates of Orbis without being the same racist ones back then. They're much more serious.

Afrika Korps ln the other hand is a very obvious troll/joke kind of alliance. "They're the Anime Nazis!" I'd hope nobody looks at their page and really takes that literal. The name alone sure but you still have to apply by going to their page and seeing such.

Actually scratch that they don't have all those anime girls and such with their panzers on their page like they did when they first were created. Hm. Interesting... 

• Upvote 1

I just read this but if anyone is still reading this forum post I would like to state Dixie Union was never formed to be racist,  it was formed with the love of the south and the culture.  If you talked to us you would of knew that. Along with I love that national anthem it is my ringtone.  

• Upvote 1