Shifty News Network LLC- 13 Hours

The quality of Shifty news these days

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Well I guess since you're forcing my hand at a response, I should open this statement with, 90% of this was playful banter I thought I was sharing with a friend, and a lot of it is inaccurate, vaguely put, or plain wrong because the entire world knows not to trust your sorry behind completely.  But alas, I let my form down to try and have a bit of fun in this war bantering with my friends who predominantly happen to be on the enemy side of this war and for that I owe many apologies.

I'm going to attempt to be the bigger person and not drag your name through the mud in retaliation, but you left out a fair bit of context, like me stonewalling you about June until he had already confirmed he told you.  We've been picking a bit of fun and banter at him and since we all considered you a friend I figured it was alright to let you in on it at that point.

But yeah, finish dragging my name through the mud, and I'll answer what I need to to who I need to, and learn from this to grow.

Strength through unity

• Upvote 5

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

This is all well and good Shifty, but at this point we're past planning and already two days into the war. Where are the SK Leaks? I know they're out there!

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

4 hours ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Guardian vm'd their bank which is against in-game rules? So much for honorable (or honourable if you're a britbong).

Could this be our VM bank holder?: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13129&display=bank

Checking the bank and trade activity, I don't see any issue. Is there a specific reason for suspecting that nation?

Edited by Ripper

3 hours ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Guardian vm'd their bank which is against in-game rules? So much for honorable (or honourable if you're a britbong).

Could this be our VM bank holder?: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13129&display=bank

You caught us red-handed, Shifty. That 2k uranium we sent Oblige (two months ago) is all we have left.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

-snip-

I'm amazed that you managed to fit so many generalizations and so little information in this disjointed wall of... something.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Checking the bank and trade activity, I don't see any issue. Is there a specific reason for suspecting that nation?

I think he's being sarcastic that's why he has the line at the end

"shoot first, ask questions later"

At least that's how I interpreted it. I was kinda curious to see how many people who believe him without even checking the link though. 

Edited by 8mrgrim8
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, War Hawk said:

You caught us red-handed, Shifty. That 2k uranium we sent Oblige (two months ago) is all we have left.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm amazed that you managed to fit so many generalizations and so little information in this disjointed wall of... something.

Somebody slap my head and tell this man how many rambly paragraphs I can fit in me. 

Shifty paid me well. Memes under the table.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

This is all well and good Shifty, but at this point we're past planning and already two days into the war. Where are the SK Leaks? I know they're out there!

Confirmation that SK gov now plan their leaks out to get ahead of them

13 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

They have guard in their name they'll do anything to guard to money, even if it's illegal 

You are mixing up the word jew with guard.

Edited by 86’d

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

7 hours ago, Qin San Shi said:

lol1.png

lol2.png

lol3.png

Oops.

SK has a player called hope in their alliance. 

That's not cheating its just stillhard being dumb and sending money to the wrong place. 

(also if SK only has 120 million in the bank I urge them to leave the war now) 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

1 minute ago, Bezzers said:

SK has a player called hope in their alliance. 

That's not cheating its just stillhard being dumb and sending money to the wrong place. 

120 million is all your going to need to fight this war. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

SK has a player called hope in their alliance

Yeah, that's why I put the actual transaction under the failed one, I'm not saying SK is hiding their bank :P

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Qin San Shi said:

Yeah, that's why I put the actual transaction under the failed one, I'm not saying SK is hiding their bank :P

My bad, I was dumb. I apologise. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

17 hours ago, Qin San Shi said:

Not even our worst bank related mistake either ? I don't know why any of us still have access, it would be safer having the whole function disabled at this point :P

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.