What's with the nuclear winter?

Angel Lara

Get rid of your farms and consolidate your production, you shouldn't be making more than one manufactured good per city unless the first is maxed out at 5 giving the full 50% bonus. 

I would also suggest waiting til you have the project for your desired MFG and focusing on raw production and exporting in the meantime.

Also your infra should be multiples of 100, fix those two cities now while it's still cheap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

8 minutes ago, Princess Seshat said:

Get rid of your farms and consolidate your production, you shouldn't be making more than one manufactured good per city unless the first is maxed out at 5 giving the full 50% bonus. 

I would also suggest waiting til you have the project for your desired MFG and focusing on raw production and exporting in the meantime.

Also your infra should be multiples of 100, fix those two cities now while it's still cheap.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

3cities?!?!?! Are you all nuts?! Don't focus on production. This is best tier to raid a lot. Especially inactives. At least to cities 6 you will have a lot of nations to raid with juicy loot. After city 7 you will struggle to raid so you can focus at production. 

Edited by Maia

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

I'd also recommend you to join one of the top 20 alliances. They can facilitate you resources and knowledge (alongside a community to be part of) which will help to smooth things up.

@Maia Yeah. Raiding is more profitable, and on top of that, gives you a reason to log in daily. Also a good way to learn the mechanics.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

I recommend you buy up to 3250 infra per city and get the International Trade Center. Focus on getting cash and mine uranium.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Just launched a nuke, sophisticated countries based on the tertiary don't have time to worry about pleb farmers

No, don't be spending money on nukes! You could have used it to play Keno. :( 

May 18, 2033

There was snow today. It's been getting cold for spring. I asked Father if the world is dying, but he says it'll warm up soon. He's been telling me to stay inside and letting my play his old games. I don't know why he wants me indoors. Maybe it's something to do with the hole he's digging in our garden. I asked him why he's outside digging a hole, but he just sighed and looked away, before mumbling something about how the plants are dying.

I've been hungry lately. Mom says I need to start eating the tinned food we have, but I want fresh food. She says I need to get used to it. I got angry with her and stormed off. I can hear her crying now. I said I was sorry to make her sad, but she said she's just worried about Greg. He's a soldier. One day I wanna be a soldier, so I can fight the bad people like Greg does. Why do the bad people want to hurt us? I don't know why we can't just all be friends like in school.

I'm cold.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

May 18, 2033

There was snow today. It's been getting cold for spring. I asked Father if the world is dying, but he says it'll warm up soon. He's been telling me to stay inside and letting my play his old games. I don't know why he wants me indoors. Maybe it's something to do with the hole he's digging in our garden. I asked him why he's outside digging a hole, but he just sighed and looked away, before mumbling something about how the plants are dying.

I've been hungry lately. Mom says I need to start eating the tinned food we have, but I want fresh food. She says I need to get used to it. I got angry with her and stormed off. I can hear her crying now. I said I was sorry to upset her, but she said she's just worried about Greg. He's a soldier. One day I wanna be a soldier, so I can fight the bad people like Greg does. I don't know why we can't just all be friends.

I'm cold.

Ahhhhh yes, this takes me back, I remember my very first York Peppermint Pattie.

9 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I'd also recommend you to join one of the top 20 alliances. They can facilitate you resources and knowledge (alongside a community to be part of) which will help to smooth things up.

@Maia Yeah. Raiding is more profitable, and on top of that, gives you a reason to log in daily. Also a good way to learn the mechanics.

@Angel Lara Well, make sure you check your alliance before you join one, because several top alliances are at war with each other. KT is a fair choice.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png