My Alliance went to war and all I got was this lousy scroll!

Mikey

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how Tesla hit Cos without a treat obligation.

Not the point I was making, Tesla was joining the war one way or another. Idc about treaty chess, just don't understand why your alliance would hit us now when you weren't involved in the war!

Edited by Lordship

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

Yeah, SK isn't allied to anyone which is the point I was making. They could have chosen to sit out. I'm not talking about treaty chess, just I don't see why SK would want to hit us other than joining in now when the rest of the world is there to protect them from us. But fair enough, I'm not blind to the fact that its easy to be brave now when we're this outnumbered. (Btw, CoS is as high speed as I thought :P)

SK is paperless. So there wouldn't be a real treaty "in" for them. Tesla had treaty ins, and ignored them, was my point. If you're upset about them joining a dogpile, call them on that, not the lack of a treaty obligation.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

Not the point I was making, Tesla was joining the war one way or another. Idc about treaty chess, just don't understand why your alliance would hit us now when you weren't involved in the war!

I'm just joking about how 4 people in a row made that point one after the other ;)

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

SK is paperless. So there wouldn't be a real treaty "in" for them. Tesla had treaty ins, and ignored them, was my point. If you're upset about them joining a dogpile, call them on that, not the lack of a treaty obligation. 

That is what I'm calling out, by saying there's no treaty either so they're just joining the dogpile hehe

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lordship said:

That is what I'm calling out, by saying there's no treaty either so they're just joining the dogpile hehe

Matter of perspective I suppose. Certainly at this point its a dog pile in the middle tier with all of IQ and the rest of the coalitions presence there. To that end half our alliance is basically useless here and probably won't even end up fighting. But the war is much more competitive in the upper tier where Guardian are still holding on and the grumpy/tesla hit helped turn things on that front, to say nothing of how things are going in TKR or TCW top tier (because I honestly don't know, haven't been following it). Throwing our top 15 "upper" (some barely scratch that definition) tier nations to even out that front, is hardly what I would consider a dogpile.

You're right we have no treaty incentive to do this, nor do we have clear cut enemies on either side. OOC I like TKR and the people I know in it, as well as most people I've met in general in this game. But IC, you and your allies have developed an extremely strong upper tier presence including the monsters in Grumpy. We may not have nearly the upper tier presence we used to have, but we still consider that a vital area for us, and as such view your position in that space as a problem. It's just business.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Matter of perspective I suppose. Certainly at this point its a dog pile in the middle tier with all of IQ and the rest of the coalitions presence there. To that end half our alliance is basically useless here, and, were that our entire tiering, would certainly just be bandwagon. The war is much more competitive in the upper tier where Guardian are still holding on and the grumpy/tesla hit helped turn things on that front, to say nothing of how things are going in TKR or TCW top tier (because I honestly don't know, haven't been following it). Throwing our 15 or so upper tier nations into the ring (some of them more upper middle) to even out that front, is hardly what I would consider a dogpile. 

You're right we have no treaty incentive to do this, nor do we have clear cut enemies on either side. OOC I like TKR and the people I know in it, as well as most people I've met in general in this game. But IC, you and your allies have developed an extremely strong upper tier presence including the monsters in Grumpy. We may not have nearly the upper tier presence we used to have, but we still consider that a vital area for us, and as such view your position in that space as a problem. It's just business.

Fair enough

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We hit CoS and TeST because you left us out and we felt lonely! :( 

Old people need love too!

We were trying to be nice to the new GPA. Turned a new leaf sort of thing.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Lordship said:

They are our allies, figured they'd best help in that area. My point is SK didn't have to join the war, but fair enough if they want to get some licks in against us heh

A man once told me he just saw the first guy in the bar and punched him, that man was wearing gucci... who could it possibly be? Figured that philosophy could apply here also ?

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.