My Alliance went to war and all I got was this lousy scroll!

Mikey

Not much for half of our alliance to do, but being invited late to the party, I can't complain that they grabbed all the mid tier slots elsewhere. Good luck guys!

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just now, hope said:

BK STRONK!

wait...

wrong DoW ?

We are all BK on this blessed day.

BK STRONK

• Like 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

AFTER EVERYTHING ELON DID FOR YOU TOO SMH....

• Like 1
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

5 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Hitting Tesla with no treaty obligation? Fair enough!

Tesla also hit with no treaty obligation. ?

Happy hunting SK! Save some gas for murdering us later. ❤️

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

7 minutes ago, Lordship said:

GOB hit CoS, Rose, etc. with no treaty obligation. Your point?

Edit: My bad. Already mentioned. :v

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

Tesla also hit with no treaty obligation. ?

They are our allies, figured they'd best help in that area. My point is SK didn't have to join the war, but fair enough if they want to get some licks in against us heh

Just now, Lordship said:

They are our allies, figured they'd best help in that area. My point is SK didn't have to join the war, but fair enough if they want to get some licks in against us heh

Your alliance did things to me and my allies they didn't have to do. Yet they did it.

This precedent was set by TKR. It's too late for epiphany! 

• Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Right. They're your allies. We didn't hit you, though.

(Don't get me wrong. I could care less about the treaty chess and respect Tesla more for not bothering with it. But it's not like they're getting done dirty here, I don't think. Ripper and Pre are right about GoB, but considering Tesla's done the same thing I don't think you're going to get too far with that argument.)

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

11 minutes ago, Lordship said:

It's a personal treaty with me. Much love for SK, especially my guy squeeg

• Like 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

(Don't get me wrong. I could care less about the treaty chess and respect Tesla more for not bothering with it. But it's not like they're getting done dirty here, I don't think. Ripper and Pre are right about GoB, but considering Tesla's done the same thing I don't think you're going to get too far with that argument.)

You're racist your opinion doesn't matter.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

This war in a nutshell. 

So just take this opportunity to make your play for the top dog huh? :P  Alright, fair enough.

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

(Don't get me wrong. I could care less about the treaty chess and respect Tesla more for not bothering with it. But it's not like they're getting done dirty here, I don't think.)

Yeah, SK isn't allied to anyone which is the point I was making. They could have chosen to sit out. I'm not talking about treaty chess, just I don't see why SK would want to hit us other than joining in now when the rest of the world is there to protect them from us. But fair enough, I'm not blind to the fact that its easy to be brave now when we're this outnumbered. (Btw, CoS is as high speed as I thought :P)

Yeah but has anyone  mentioned how Tesla/GoB hit Cos without a treat obligation?

Edited by Mikey